Player of the Month
Aaron Ramsey
View attachment 271747
Popping up with important goals and assists consistently

Transfers in:
Andy Carroll, Loan, Liverpool
Adam Lallana, £8.75m, Wolves
Marvin Sordell, £3m, Stoke

(Deal for Macheda fell through at the last minute)

Transfers out:
Jermain Defoe, loan, Stoke
Dan Gosling, 675k, Blackpool

thanks mate, loving your Soton story, is it a 1 club story may I ask?
Maybe, I'm not sure to be honest. I want to try and win everything with Southampton and once I've done all I can with them I'll leave. Maybe for a big club or maybe for some random team from Belarus. I'll just see where it takes me

Maybe, I'm not sure to be honest. I want to try and win everything with Southampton and once I've done all I can with them I'll leave. Maybe for a big club or maybe for some random team from Belarus. I'll just see where it takes me
Sounds good mate :D

Georgie Thompson: Here on Sky Sports News, we'll be bringing you all the action from Transfer Deadline Day, and as I speak some news is coming in. Raheem Sterling will join Newcastle in the summer for a fee of 9 million pounds. The promising winger still needs to finish his loan spell at West Brom, but sources say he is itching to get started. Earlier today, we brought you news of Jack Rodwell's big money move to Man United and West Ham's 5 million pound swoop for 34 year old Brede Hangeland.

View attachment 271842
JONES TASTES FIRST DEFEAT IN POOR DEFENSIVE DISPLAY
Joe Jones will not have been happy with his sides defensive display last night after they lost 5-4 to Fulham. Steven Taylor and Davide Santon ended the match with an "FM Rating" of just 5.2 and have been fined for their poor performance. However, there were positives in the match, with Papiss Cisse bagging a hat-trick and Andy Carroll getting his first goal of his 2nd spell on Tyneside. Joe Jones quoted the following - "We were appalling at the back tonight. Our defenders, bar Patrick van Aanholt, didn't turn up. However, Papiss was great and that will do wonders for his confidence. I'll let the team off because they managed to get points against Spurs and City, but they can know they can't just give up points like that again"

Newcastle vs West Ham
Sports Direct Arena

*Joe Jones is delivering his pre-match team talk*

Jones: I'm expecting you to win boys. You're better than them, man for man, so go out therea= and get those 3 points!

Final score: Newcastle 3-0 West Ham

*Jones delivers his full time team talk*

Jones: Fantastic performance lads, you did everything expected of you, Papiss, you can't stop scoring can you? Awesome stuff guys, keep it up!

February

Fulham 5-4 Newcastle
Cisse (3), Carroll

Newcastle 3-0 West Ham
Cisse, o.g, Park

Newcastle 1-4 Everton
Park

Aston Villa 3-0 Newcastle

FA Cup​
5th Round

Everton 0-2 Newcastle

Player of the Month
None. We were **** -_-

March
(I'm bashing out updates real quick 'cos I played through the season last night.)

Newcastle 1-2 Burnley
Cisse

Swansea 1-5 Newcastle
Lallana (2), Cisse (2), Ramsey

Newcastle 2-1 Southampton
Affellay, Cisse

Stoke 3-1 Newcastle
Milevskyi

FA Cup Quarter-final
Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle
Park

Player of the Month
View attachment 271915
Cisse has really come into his own under my reign, scoring nearly every week, and he won goal of the month for his audacious lob against Burnley.

April/MayNewcastle 1-1 Arsenal
Lallana

Newcastle 1-4 Chelsea
Lallana

Man United 2-0 Newcastle

Sunderland 1-2 Newcastle
Cisse, Lallana

Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool
Dawson (2), Cisse

West Brom 1-1 Newcastle
Cisse

Newcastle 2-1 Blackburn
Cisse (2)

Player of the Month(s)
View attachment 271916
Fantastic as always, scoring for fun and chipping in with assists as well.

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE FOR 2015/16
View attachment 271917
I've edited out some bits because I don't want to give away a twist in the story.

View attachment 271926
JONES WANTED BY EUROPE'S FINEST!

Joe Jones has been made job offers from 3 top European clubs, thought to be Juventus, Inter Milan and Manchester United. The Inter job is available after Claudio Ranieri's retirement, Antonio Conte was sacked by Juve after failing to qualify for the Champions League, finishing 7th in Serie A, and former United manager Roberto Donadoni joined AC Milan off the back off his title win with Man U. Newcastle fans have consigned themselves to losing Jones, and favourites for the job are Lee Clark, Martin Petrov and assistant at the club Graeme Jones.

View attachment 271927
JONES JOINS UNITED!

Joe Jones has joined Manchester United on a four-year deal. The news came late last night. Jones replaces Roberto Donadoni, who this year won the title with the Manchester Club. Jones started his career at Swansea and has gone on to manage Chelsea, Liverpool, and Newcastle before resigning to take the United post. Jones had this to say:
"It doesn't get better than this. I fell I've completed my journey and the United job is something I have dreamed of all my life. I promise to bring continue the success that Roberto Donadoni was enjoying, and maybe even surpass it."
The Newcastle board weren't available for comment.

Georgie Thompson: More on that later. And, some breaking news coming in. Manchester United have signed their first players of the season. Gareth Bale and Abel Hernandez have both joined United, with Bale coming in for £24m and Hernandez for £23m. This shows Jones' obvious intent to take the league by storm with the resources at his disposal. Also rumoured to be on their way in are youngsters Milan Lakakovic and George Sharpe.