The Career Revival of Joe Jones - A Manager's Story

View attachment 271944JONES BRINGS IN MORE NEW FACES!

Joe Jones has signed Andrea Schurrle from Bayer Leverkusen for £14.5m and Stephan El Sharaawy from AC Milan on a free transfer. Both have signed 4-year deals. Jones has announced further transfer activities, as Chris Brunt has been made available for transfer. In other news, David De Gea has signed a new 5-year deal and Joe Jones announced he will be releasing Nemanja Vidic when his contract finishes at the end of the season.

Georgie Thompson: More on Robert Lewandowski's rumoured move to Barcelona later. On to the cricket, And- What? A piece of massive news here. England's search for a new manager has ended. The manager appointed is Joe Jones. He will remain as manager as Manchester United and will divide his time between club and country. A press conference is due at 4pm today.

Pre-season and transfers

Middlesborough 0-5 Man United
J.Hernandez (2), Rooney (2), o.g.

Community Shield
Man United 2-1 Liverpool
Rodwell, A. Hernandez

TRANSFERS
View attachment 271979

August

Man United 4-1 West Ham
Ramirez, Smalling, Rooney (pen), Grillo (4 star regen)

Stoke 0-2 Man United
El Shaarawy, Rooney

Man United 5-1 Fulham
A. Hernandez (2), o.g, De Bruyne (2)

Player of the Month
I really can't decide, but if I had to decide, I'd give it to Rooney, but I was undecided between him, De Bruyne, and Abel Hernandez.

September

Premier League

Arsenal 1-1 Man United
Bale

Man United 1-0 Everton
Rooney

Wolves 0-5 Man United
Rooney (4), S.Fletcher (yes he plays for us :S)

League Table
View attachment 272064

Champions League Group H

Man United 2-0 Barcelona
Jones, Chicarito

Fenerbache 0-2 Man United
Ramirez, Chicarito

Table
View attachment 272065

Player of the Month

View attachment 272066

Scored 5 in the league and set up both in the amazing win against Barcelona.

I will have a new segment in theupdates, called "Pardew Watch" and "Sammer Watch". Alan Pardew is Arsenal's mouthy manager, and it will look at his statements in the press and stuff. Same for Sammer but he's City's manager. I got the idea from stonecold's "Jose Watch" in his story.

Pardew Watch: "I don't see Manchester United challenging for the title, they don't have the quality"

Sammer Watch: "I don't see this being (Manchester United's) year"

Maybe do a Squad Update including all your players and positions and stuff. Like a meet the team so we know who you have and stuff :)

will do mate, I'll inc. it in update tommorow as I won't be able to update today