Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Editors note - My previous attempt at writing this story went into too much detail and it was getting to the point where I was doing more story writing than actually playing which is never a good thing. I found the idea of this story quite intriguing hence why I'm trying to rewrite it. I'd appreciate some feedback, Thanks.

Reaction score
This story is class so far mate. Really enjoyed the read even though i'm a Town fan haaha. Keep it up !!

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Reaction score
Devastated!! My MAC crashed last week and after going to Apple I have lost everything on it. Now have to reinstall the game and obviously I no longer have this game, shame as I was really enjoying it too.

Thanks for reading.