• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 18K

My opinion on Tevez..

• Total voters

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Rather than completely consume the Manchester City thread with this, why not find out what everyone thinks about this.. interesting character.

So. What's so interesting about Carlos Tevez?

Well, apparently the player rejected the opportunity to join the game tonight against Bayern, from the bench, against Mancini's request.

This is not the first time Tevez has caused friction with-in the City team, requesting a transfer in the summer, and being a general thorn in the side of Mancini.

Some quotes from Mancini:

Mancini on Tevez: "If I have my way he will be out of the club." "He's finished with me, with me he's finished."

Now here are the questions.

What do Man City do now? Do they loan Tevez out? Do they sack him? Do they chuck him in the reserves till January/End of the season?

What is your personal opinion on Tevez? Can you see why he has done what he has done, do you wish City had never signed him?

If you were a player in the City team, would you feel comfortable playing with someone you know doesn't want to be there? Who won't try and help when your team obviously needs it?

I will construct a poll, so we can see what most people are thinking. At the end of the day, we are going to have to wait and see what City do, but until then, we can always speculate. :)

Last edited:
Great player, awfull attitude

Mancini wont play him again and probably wont even be on the bench now.

They dock him pay, put him in reserves til january, I think he's a complete toss pot, can't see an excuse for it. Hopefully the other players will just ignore him. But I'm not sure if they'd just sack him because they would stand to lose quite a bit of cash. And to be honest I can't see another club in this country taking him.

as we were saying before, find a way to tear up his contract. Disgraceful

We're doing threads on players now? Calling dibs on Balotelli.

Fine him as much as they possibly can, and sell him in January. In a normal job you can't just refuse to do it, so Tevez shouldn't be able to in this case.

as we were saying before, find a way to tear up his contract. Disgraceful

I wouldn't though when I think about it, cause he'll just be laughing. Found a way out the club and got a nice little payout from the club. Unless they do find a way around it. Saying that, if a worker refused to show up at my company for work, he'd be fired 30 seconds later.

zoomed by Godcubed. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU git lol

Last edited:
Finger his mum and **** his dad.. imo.

I wouldn't though when I think about it, cause he'll just be laughing. Found a way out the club and got a nice little payout from the club. Unless they do find a way around it. Saying that, if a worker refused to show up at my company for work, he'd be fired 30 seconds later.

im sure they can get him for breach of contract. if not, massive fine and bar him from training

Surely there must be a rule somewhere that allows them to pay him nothing, at least for a while?

I want utter dislike option.

Oh come on, Calum's posts aren't that bad. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Finger his mum and **** his dad.. imo.

That's your answer to everything! Carlos Tevez, breaking up with a girl, meeting the Pope, stopping an opposition striker...

Surely there must be a rule somewhere that allows them to pay him nothing, at least for a while?

Surely refusing to play is a breach of your contract, so I imagine that could be grounds for fining him alot/sacking him.

They should ******* loan him to someone in like.. Siberia. Make him properly suffer.

How can he be a money grabbing sob? He wants away from Man City. Obiously, he won't get the same ammount of money anywhere else.

I'm lmaoing at Dunc putting in a "I like him" option lol.

This has actually got me narked when I shouldn't really care, but it really is shameful. The majority of players who want to leave, put in a transfer request, and most of the time, if they don't get to leave, they get their heads down, continue to train hard, and play for the club if they can. Look at Modric. Ok it looked like it was about to turn nasty, but the situation died down for now, and now he's training hard, and playing well for the club. Really needs to put his toys back into the pram and stop being a ****. Brings unneccessary press attention on the club.

Meh, he's a overpayed scum bag who causes controversy wherever he goes, can him.
He went to City coz he didnt wanna play for United, now he doesnt wanna play at City, seems he is trouble.

Last edited:
Intresting, Tevez just gave his take on it through an interpretor on SS.

Back