The Carlos Tevez thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 205
  • Views Views 18K

My opinion on Tevez..

• Total voters
he has broken a legally binding contract so surely city are legible to cut the contract short and sue for compensation from him?

he has broken a legally binding contract so surely city are legible to cut the contract short and sue for compensation from him?

Would love to hear your view as a City fan

its pretty disgraceful really i think, a lot of people hate thier jobs but still go in and put in an 8 hour day or whatever. this guy gets what, 180k a week or something? and he wont play some footy for half an hour? words fail me. for every man who dreamed of being a pro footballer since they were tiny (i guess most of us), seeing tevez do this is infuriating, as you would do anything to be in his position, playing at the top level, and earning lottery winner type wages. what a c*nt.

Would love to hear your view as a City fan

ive always been on tevez's side in all the debates with him because even through it all in the past he has still given 100% on the pitch, and at the end of the day what happens behind the scenes has nothing to do with us because we dont know fully what is going on, so i take it all with a pinch of salt.

but tonight he has crossed the line, its disgraceful. cant say any more than that really, hes a disgrace to football after what he has done tonight.

It's simple, really. Tevez is not a bad guy, and he's certainly a great player. But he ain't bright. He can be easily manipulated, and he can't really be reasoned with. He can't speak English after five years in the country, but he can't even speak proper Spanish, for ****'s sake. His career is full of stupid stuff like these (Among the most notable, climbing on top of goal after a match and chanting 'La Selección, la Selección, se va a la puta que la pario), and it's a real pity, because if he were half as smart as the player he is he could probably be better than he is by a lot.

It's simple, really. Tevez is not a bad guy, and he's certainly a great player. But he ain't bright. He can be easily manipulated, and he can't really be reasoned with. He can't speak English after five years in the country, but he can't even speak proper Spanish, for ****'s sake. His career is full of stupid stuff like these (Among the most notable, climbing on top of goal after a match and chanting 'La Selección, la Selección, se va a la puta que la pario), and it's a real pity, because if he were half as smart as the player he is he could probably be better than he is by a lot.

to be fair, most footballers are thick as pig ****.

to be fair, most footballers are thick as pig ****.

Sure, they may not be Einsteins, but for ****'s sake, what kind of idiot climbs on top of goal and starts chanting agains his own national team? How stupid do you have to be to alienate the fans who loved you until mere minutes ago? But above all things, how ****** retarded do you have to be to let yourself be manipulated by Joorabchian like that? Nothing good will ever come of that guy.

Sure, they may not be Einsteins, but for ****'s sake, what kind of idiot climbs on top of goal and starts chanting agains his own national team? How stupid do you have to be to alienate the fans who loved you until mere minutes ago? But above all things, how ****** retarded do you have to be to let yourself be manipulated by Joorabchian like that? Nothing good will ever come of that guy.

joorabchain deserves to be shot, every footballer he comes in contact with is guaranteed to have some sort of controversy in the near future.

and i have no idea what 'La Selección, la Selección, se va a la puta que la pario' means so i didnt realise how bad that was lol.

joorabchain deserves to be shot, every footballer he comes in contact with is guaranteed to have some sort of controversy in the near future.

and i have no idea what 'La Selección, la Selección, se va a la puta que la pario' means so i didnt realise how bad that was lol.

'La Selección' is the NT (From 'Selección Nacional', national selection, those picked to represent the country). And 'se va a la puta que lo parió' is quite harder to translate, but 'se va' roughly means goes, while 'puta' means ***** and 'parió' is the past tense of the verb 'parir', which means 'to give birth'. You get the point, I guess. 'La puta que te parió' (Literal translation - 'The ***** that gave birth to you') is a trademark insult in Latin America, most particularly in the Rio de la Plata basin.

Now that's Spanish for you!

'La puta que te parió' (Literal translation - 'The ***** that gave birth to you') is a trademark insult in Latin America, most particularly in the Rio de la Plata basin.

Now that's Spanish for you!

Favourite insult not only in Latin America, but in Spain and Portugal too and all former colonies of this 2 countries around the world.

Favourite insult not only in Latin America, but in Spain and Portugal too and all former colonies of this 2 countries around the world.

In Spain 'tu puta madre', meaning roughly the same, is preferred instead.

Best ever thread in FM base.

He is a ****, ******, money gabbing SOB.

I hate him ever since his moaning interview on the Manchester derby day (When he used to play for us). Hope City will teach him a nice lesson by letting him to rot in reserves.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Mancini said:
"I wanted to calm everything and put Carlos Tevez on the pitch," Mancini said.

"He refuses to go in. He refused to come on the pitch. What I said to Carlos is between me, him and the team.

"I am really disappointed because it is Carlos."

Mancini said a player at a top club cannot "refuse to go in to help his team mates".

"Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or Man United player doing this?" he said.

"But if we want to improve as team Carlos can't play with us. With me, he is finished."

"He refused to warm up and again refused to go on the pitch. If a player has a lot of money to play for Manchester City ... he can't play, never."

"The manager can do what he thinks. One player can't play very well every game and in that moment I thought it was better like this.

He added: "I think tonight we had a problem, in this game. Before, we never had a problem, we started the season very well but I can't accept one player refusing to go in.

Edin Dzeko was disappointed to come off, but I believe the manager can do what he thinks is right."

“I thought it was important to do this - we play every three days - one player cannot play well every time so I thought it would be better to make this change.

“So with Edin [Dzeko], I need to speak with him.

"He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him.

“This is the last time with me a player will do this."

and as for Zabaleta , whom he ALSO was fighting and had exchange of words with :

"I did speak with Pablo Zabaleta at the time,” he said. “But I made a mistake - I have cleared that up with him now, it was nothing."

Last edited:
Drop him to the reserves till the summer transfers, then let him go wherever he wants.

Ze plot, it thickens!

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has denied refusing to play against Bayern Munich in the Champions League.
Tevez angered manager Roberto Mancini by seemingly not wanting to come on during the second half of the 2-0 loss.
Mancini claimed the Argentine would never play for him at City again, but Tevez has responded by saying he has "always given (his) best".
Tevez added: "There was some confusion on the bench and I believe my position may have been misunderstood."
He continued: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.
"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play.
"This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.
"Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15086878.stm

He is such a douche he needs his own thread....

Pathetic, he was my favourite striker ever when at United, I mean I thought he was the dogs balls but he has declined as a footballer/professional/human being dramatically since joining City!

He really just needs to stop playing football now, I mean ****, my missus would like in a sand castle in the middle of the Sahara for me to earn 200k a week, football does not last forever, he really needs to make a few sacrifices for the benefit of his family and stick out his professional career then move to where ever he wants with all the money in the world and spend it playing with his kids on the beach until he dies of old age..

I mean come on, who would not want to play football day in day out and get paid for it :) I will give both my nuts to be able to do that!

uruk-hai.jpg

He's not the best looking fella is he..

Last edited:
I used to love Tevez when he was at West Ham (I am a hammer after all) and was somewhat confused when United failed to buy him permanently. Now he is a ***** generally. I think the reason so many people are angry is three fold
1: He gets paid an obscene amount of money to play a game, it is something almost every person has done at some point and he gets paid to do it. All he does is complain, at West Ham "I thought w would be competing" at United "I want a deal" at City it seems to be everything.

2: As fans we pay out alot of money to go see, watch on tv, buy shirts, ect of the players we or our kids and families idolize, and they do things like this. I coach kids and if one of them refuses to play then fine they never do so again. Team comes first, he and alot of other players set a bad example to kids who watch them all the time.

3: Alot of people (something that has been said on here quite a bit) would give up most things just to be able to play football. Not for money but because it is football and we love it, some could have played and had the ability but injuries or other things stopped them and to see a professional acting like that is outrageous. Tevez is worse than Cashley now IMO.
He should be banned from playing again for bringing the game into disrepute.

Back