Good guide there mate. The only thing i would say is try and sign Jay Demerit (sp) on a free . He is a rock. Other than that would agree with everything you said.

Just a question, I'm going to play celtic, my aim is to sell a few players and get a few young wonderkids to grow with the team. Have you managed to sell any players that Lennon bought this season?
Really I'm looking to get rid of Murphy and maybe Hooper. Wanting to bring in a few young strikers :)

Any tips on getting rid of them?

You can't, I tried every way possible to sell them. They refuse to leave.

what happened to "the only thing i can do is take a free kick, Charlie Mulgrew"? lol. not bad player. maybe because he cant defend you didnt put him on your defenders list!
****, can't believe I forgot him! XD Nice one. =p

jurez is an *** he wanted to leave within 6 months of the season, manmaged to hold onto him until the end of second season and sold him for 4.4 mill board and fans were dissapointed at me. Then bought mathias jorgenson in first season same thing happened again he wanted to leave and recuntly had to sell him end of third season even though eufa cup. I have a good team but keep losing players to bigger teams. if anyone is starting a new season with celtic buy jay de merit he is a rock. have a feeling i might lukaku this season along with sanogo. Defour will probably be away by start of the season. Any of you guys find it hard to keep your good players.
Yes. Andreas Hinkel is hard to keep hold of if he gets upset. I tried to sell him after a while so I could improve my dressing room atmosphere but no one bought him. Had to terminate his contract, which was a ******* :(

Just a question, I'm going to play celtic, my aim is to sell a few players and get a few young wonderkids to grow with the team. Have you managed to sell any players that Lennon bought this season?
Really I'm looking to get rid of Murphy and maybe Hooper. Wanting to bring in a few young strikers :)

Any tips on getting rid of them?
I wouldn't touch Murphy. He is weirdly good, especially as an inside forward OR as a defensive winger. Hooper ends up getting ****** if you don't play him enough, you can offload him towards the end of the season. If you're looking for good young strikers then I'd keep an eye on Greig Spence in your own youth team, he's a bit like Leigh Griffiths =p.

James Forrest turns into a decent player and is still only young. I don't get why you would want to sell him straight away, you can make good money off him if you keep him for another couple of seasons.
Arsenal sniff around him and make him pissy tbh. You'll not have a choice. :/

This is my Celtic Team starting my third season:

Goalkeepers:

Artur Boruc (Fiorentina)
Alex Smithies (Huddersfield)
Mirko Ranieri (Tottenham)

Defenders:

Gabriel Milito (Barcelona)
Anton Ferdinand ( Sunderland)
Martin Jiranek (Birmingham)
Dani Fernandez ( Feyenoord)
Phillipe Senderos (Fulham)
Lucas Digne ( on loan from Manchester United)
Jeffrey Bruma ( on loan from Chelsea)
Andreas Hinkel
Emilio Izaguirre

Midfielders:

Royston Drenthe (Real Madrid)
Marc Albrighton ( Aston Villa)
Jeffren (Barcelona)
Kevin McDonald (Burnley)
Charlie Adam (Blackpool)
Magnus Eikrem (Manchester United)
Gai Assulin (Free Transfer)
Efrain Juarez
Joe Ledley
James Forrest
Shaun Maloney
Biram Kayal

Forwards:

Didier Drogba (Chelsea)
Salomon Kalou (Chelsea)
Ahmed Khalil ( Juventus)
Romelu Lukaku ( Anderlecht)
Connor Wickham (Ipswich)
Ched Evans (Sheffield United)
Gary Hooper
Anthony Stokes

Out on Loan:

Lukasz Zaluska
Paddy McCourt
Thomas Rogne
Scott Robinson
Josh Thompson
Matty Hughes
Marko Livaja
Cheikh Sadibou Gueye

(Majstorovic in Reserves)

Most them were realesed, Drogba, Milito, Kalou, Boruc
basically the players from the bigger clubs

Selling Juarez and Forrest.... Bad move m8. Am season 2 right now.... av brought in David Ospina GK/Martin GalvanFW And Vadclav Kadlec.... All future 20 million pound players a think. one or two other loan signings and that as well. Still dont see how people are claiming to win european trophys within first 2/3 seasons...... LIES!!!

Selling Juarez and Forrest.... Bad move m8. Am season 2 right now.... av brought in David Ospina GK/Martin GalvanFW And Vadclav Kadlec.... All future 20 million pound players a think. one or two other loan signings and that as well. Still dont see how people are claiming to win european trophys within first 2/3 seasons...... LIES!!!

It just takes insane luck first season to get far. After that it becomes much easier and less dependent on luck cause you have a 20+ million transfer budget. I think FM11 is easier than FM10, the Champions League isn't giving me much trouble as before. I'm thinking about restarting as Rangers for more of a challenge and also Rangers seem to have a bigger fanbase (I really want that new stadium named after me). In season 4 right now, I'll post some screenshots of my big matches.

do not sell forrest or juarez
I just seen these. As I've stated before, Forrest and Juarez were out of my control, they got pissy and they were disrupting the team harmony, I had no choice. Forrest especially, as he was pissy at the start of the first season, which didn't help whatsoever. :/

what happened to "the only thing i can do is take a free kick, Charlie Mulgrew"? lol. not bad player. maybe because he cant defend you didnt put him on your defenders list!

He's a free kick God on my save. Scores a goal in about every two or three matches and gets at least an assist from a free kick every game too.
Shame on OP for missing him out. :p

It's a great guide, I'm really a big fan of Celtic's side over Rangers because they have more than a couple decent prospects.

He's a free kick God on my save. Scores a goal in about every two or three matches and gets at least an assist from a free kick every game too.
Shame on OP for missing him out. :p

It's a great guide, I'm really a big fan of Celtic's side over Rangers because they have more than a couple decent prospects.
Shaun Maloney was more of a free kick god than Mulgrew for me haha :p I did add him in [eventually] :p

Also, a tip for everyone [this may not be true for everyone's game.] but look at Liverpool's squad at the end of the third season. There may be a certain 32-year old Argentinian [Maxi Rodriguez] who is running out of a contract :p If you've won the league three in a row, then I suggest you try and get him because, even at his age, he is still a beast. :)

Good Guide
At the start of my 3rd season just now. Managed to keep a hold of Forrest and Juarez. Both are amazing.
Won the league twice in a row. League Cup once. Not won the Scottish cup(yet). And won the Europa League in my first season(Alot of luck to get there)

Team is: Amelia
O'shea Miranda Rogne Alba
Kayal Juarez(c)
Forrest Wilshere McGeady
Pato

Subs: Boruc Izziguire Ledley Maloney Brown Berg Hooper

Great Guide
Im just starting my second season after winning the treble last season and getting to the last 16 of the champs league. Hooper has become my star striker this year 5 games this season 9goals already! He was a big dissapointment last season though,couldnt get in the team because samaras and stokes couldnt stop scoring.

My team is;

GK:Zaluska/Stack(signed from hibs,suprisingly great in europe)
DL: Mulgrew/misun
DR:Rogne/towell
DC:Loovens/Odea
DC:Hooiveld
MR:Stokes/McCourt
ML:Maloney/Forrest/Graham Carey(reserves-absolute beast against the lesser spl teams,lots of potential)
DMC:Juarez/Kayal
AMC:Charlie Adam(free)
ST:Hooper/Goodwillie(dundee UTD)
ST:Samaras/Michael Owen(free)

I have also signed Callum elliot from hearts and am now going to focus on building for the future bringing more of my youth players through the ranks.

Good Guide
At the start of my 3rd season just now. Managed to keep a hold of Forrest and Juarez. Both are amazing.
Won the league twice in a row. League Cup once. Not won the Scottish cup(yet). And won the Europa League in my first season(Alot of luck to get there)

Team is: Amelia
O'shea Miranda Rogne Alba
Kayal Juarez(c)
Forrest Wilshere McGeady
Pato

Subs: Boruc Izziguire Ledley Maloney Brown Berg Hooper

Pato? Miranda? Wilshere? Jesus, how much money do you have? XD

Id expect wilshere is on loan but Pato hmmm?

Pato was on a free transfer. Milan released both him and Pirlo
Wilshere was transfer listed for £5.25 million.
Tbh if I read that i'd suspect someone was cheating. I can put up screenshots of Player transfers and the managers at the club when signed if it helps ?

Edit: Screenshots
Wilshere signed 1/1/2012 Mancini manager from 7/11/11 after wenger went to sevilla 4/11/11
Pato signed 3/7/12 Allegri manager from the game started

Last edited:
Pato was on a free transfer. Milan released both him and Pirlo
Wilshere was transfer listed for £5.25 million.
Tbh if I read that i'd suspect someone was cheating. I can put up screenshots of Player transfers and the managers at the club when signed if it helps ?

Edit: Screenshots
Wilshere signed 1/1/2012 Mancini manager from 7/11/11 after wenger went to sevilla 4/11/11
Pato signed 3/7/12 Allegri manager from the game started
Well I have to congratulate you man because those are spectacular signings. :D