The Celtic Match Thread

We were by far the better team, Commons was the only player showing for the ball lynchy and was our main goal threat

Ian Black is an animal and hearts fans are still scum

Stokes shouldn't even have came on, he blew his chance again just like he did in the cup final
Yeah agree with everyone, the decision was terrible but the game was lost long before that with us not converting any chances
Mulgrew played great and Mcgeouch looked good when he came on
ps. FU craig beattie!! :p

C'mon the Hibs :p

Ach well can't win them all but at least we're still the Champions though :D

We were by far the better team, Commons was the only player showing for the ball lynchy and was our main goal threat

Ian Black is an animal and hearts fans are still scum

Would you like a jam tart with your sour grapes? Perhaps a Killie pie?

Would you like a jam tart with your sour grapes? Perhaps a Killie pie?

I'll settle for the SPL title and the knowledge my club will definitely exist this time next year

Exactly.

Winning the title was the main goal of the season.

CL is the acid test. If Celtic want to grow, here is where they need relative success. They have got to show much more ambiton than they usually do.

CL is the acid test. If Celtic want to grow, here is where they need relative success. They have got to show much more ambiton than they usually do.

With some stability in the club now, and the confidence shown in the games against Athletico and Udinese, we should do ok in the CL next season compared to years in the past.

Although the two cup games have shown we need to get rid of a few players and bring some in. As long as the board don't tighten the purse strings like they did in Strachans last year, could be the start of some growth again.

So will Hearts exist next year, as Scottish Cup holders.

As will Celtic as Scottish Champions.

Exactly.

Winning the title was the main goal of the season.

Yup exactly.

We can aim for the treble next season
grin.gif

The Ladies team wasn't so unlucky though

http://www.celticfc.net/newsstory?item=2496

Last edited:
Who cares about the cup, champions will do me just fine ;)

As for Larkhall, the G H builders there has a van, which happens to be red, white and blue, with we are the people on the side, simply the best and the ****** lion on the side

http://www.ghbuildersscotland.com

Last edited:
Meh, you so easily could have had a treble... Your milk bottle is in the post. ;)

Its a very young team, so might take another year to start winning the finals and semi finals on a regular basis, a couple of players seem to freeze at Hampden.

A overhaul in the summer is needed, Im hopeful Lennon will get it right in the market. And as Davidar said lets get the treble next season, as well as CL football.

Anyway, congrats to hearts playing better than us on the day, Craig Beattie played very well- Always liked him as a young player at celtic.

'Watt cha think I the game?'

Misses the game because I was actual playing against Celtic 15s but good to see Lenny giving youngster a game