The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
AVB is gonna feel the pressure. 4 defeats in 7, on the verge of potentially not making the next round....

Weird. Arsenal only english team through group stages at this point.

Yes, Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we finnaly one something yey thanks good !!!!!!!

Vitor Pereira you are the best lol

We won, We won nananana yey i am so happy like an child in Christmas yey

Had a £2.80 bet on Leverkusen to win 2-1 and Barca-Milan to be 2-2. Would have returned £150. What a ******.

"Arsenal; the only team to win this matchday, the only English team qualified, and 11 wins in 13. What crisis?"

fair enough really

Although, assuming all the other English teams also qualify, we'll probably be the first one's out of the Champions League as well. Pessimistic I know but that might just end up being the case. :)

Although, assuming all the other English teams also qualify, we'll probably be the first one's out of the Champions League as well. Pessimistic I know but that might just end up being the case. :)

Don't think so cos if the others qualify then they are likely against Barca, Real or Bayern.

If we stay clear of either Napoli or Milan then we have very good chance of qualification.

YES!! 4 pts in the FMB predictions . guessed it right , good job rvp. 2 goals a game now . eh !!

I actually feel sorry for Olympiakos. Great result against Arsenal, only to have their hearts broken by other result. Absolute sickener. Poor bastards. And Arsenal were just totally inept. Extremely poor performance. Some of the players couldn't even be bothered, or were arguing amongst themselves. They need a major kick up the ****, and thats apart from the one Olympiakos gave them

I actually feel sorry for Olympiakos. Great result against Arsenal, only to have their hearts broken by other result. Absolute sickener. Poor bastards. And Arsenal were just totally inept. Extremely poor performance. Some of the players couldn't even be bothered, or were arguing amongst themselves. They need a major kick up the ****, and thats apart from the one Olympiakos gave them

Serious? We were through and the game was pointless so we played our reserves basicaly, what did you expect?

Serious? We were through and the game was pointless so we played our reserves basicaly, what did you expect?

If you want to remain at a club though, or want to break through into the first team, you have to try harder (though I would say the injuries didn't help), and it's pointless arguing with each other.

Saying that, I am a hardnose critic sometimes. You should hear me when some Everton players play ****.

If you want to remain at a club though, or want to break through into the first team, you have to try harder (though I would say the injuries didn't help), and it's pointless arguing with each other.

Saying that, I am a hardnose critic sometimes. You should hear me when some Everton players play ****.

Just thinking you went over the top a bit lol, thier the reserves for a reason :)

Back