The Champions League Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 246K
Just thinking you went over the top a bit lol, thier the reserves for a reason :)

It's just me-there's a reason why my friends think I wouldn't last more than one match if I was a real life manager-there'd be **** on in the dressing room post match with my criticism lol

Anyone have decent stream for that Utd game? Just noticed Basel took lead.

Want Utd to go through tbh-like Wenger said, would be bad for British football if all the biggest clubs went out. Though I suppose it would be good for the smaller clubs like Man City if they went through

(yes the last bit was tongue in cheek in case any sarcasm radars weren't working)

Last edited:
United is a ******* disgrace. A ****** benfica winning a CL group... where is this world going?

Kovacic scores for Dinamo. Really hoping them to win and Ajax to go through.

Im a bayern fan and i do not care if man city beat us 3-0 or lose. Simply cause the game has no meaning and everyone from bayern knows it. Look at the squad: no neuer, lahm, schweini, muller, robbery or gomez.

Hope we see a repeat of what happened to Olympiakos yesterday for City.

Last minute winner for Napoli after City think they have done enough :P

Can Man United and Man City emulate the achievements of the mighty Apoel Nicosia?

Never thought I'd be saying that.

Talk about a quick reaction, Lyon scored on the 45th, 47th, 48th and 52nd minutes and now lead 4-1.

Back