The Champions League Discussion Thread

Wow Rafa turns inters defence, into this, he is the real special one.

Everytime i see Maicon play, whether it be for Brazil or for Inter, he's been absolutely pants, he's like a Brazilian Glen Johnson, get's forward decently, then always out of place defensively, plus the fact nobody covers for him, how he was picked ahead of Alves is beyond me, luckily the new Brazil coach has some sense...

as i'm writing this, Spurs have gone 3-1 up, Bale with the assist again, and again Maicon out of position,and again, nobody covering for him...

and people laughed at me when i said bale was good at the start of last season. Guess who's laughing now :)

Wow Rafa turns inters defence, into this, he is the real special one.
in fairness they have been very good this season... just not against bale

Has Bale been the only player to pretty much stay at 100% throughout the 90 minutes now played?

just to mention another english time did indeed play tonight. Man utd won 3-0 with fletcher, obertan and bebe scoring second half goals. Full time

Harry for manager of the year. What a fantastic turn around in Spurs fortunes, From bottom of the league to beating the European champions. Hope the Spurs fans enjoy every moment.

It seems like they don't know who Bale is, they let him get 1 on 1 against a 32 year old :|

Good performance by Spurs.

Be interesting to see if Bale can play that well in the league, as he hasn't really done it for me in the EPL for me yet. Baines, and also Rafael seemed to dismiss him quite easily.

We'll see.

Good result from the scum, can't wait to see if we can play them in the knockouts, would really be a great game(s).

benfica 4-3 lyon

it is the end lyon loses after a great perfomance by coentrão-2 goals and carlos martins- 4 assist

Inter just seemed as if they had no plan for Bale. Really weird that at no stage they looked close to shutting him down.

benfica 4 - 3 lyon , benfica was 4-0 up ahahahahaha such a bad team.

The acceleration is more Bale than pure pace though

Anyway, quality by Bale again. I'd quite like Spurs to get knocked out and get sod all money, but part of me wants them to do well (and ultimately get knocked out by a Djourou hat-trick).

Great result for Spurs, however.

FC Kobenhavn moved a step closer to qualifying for the knockout round of the Champions League as they held former champions Barcelona to a 1-1 draw at Parken.

Lionel Messi opened the scoring for the Spanish Champions, but Claudemir replied with a good strike.

The Game ended 1-1.

FYI

I think I just jizzed.

Who the **** are Inter Milan?

It seems like they don't know who Bale is, they let him get 1 on 1 against a 32 year old :|

Be interesting to see if Bale can play that well in the league, as he hasn't really done it for me in the EPL for me yet. Baines, and also Rafael seemed to dismiss him quite easily.

We'll see.

Good result from the scum, can't wait to see if we can play them in the knockouts, would really be a great game(s).
united showed exactly how to deal with him yet rafa just failed to have any game plan.

Bale is in world class form but he needs to keep it up

We'll see.

Teams from the same country can't play eachother in the KOs can they?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

FYI

I think I just jizzed.

Who the **** are Inter Milan?

The team who were beating you 4-0 a couple of weeks ago until Bale decided he was in the game?