The Champions League Discussion Thread

Teams from the same country can't play eachother in the KOs can they?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

The team who were beating you 4-0 until Bale decided he was in the game?

No mate not in the first knockout stage.

FYI

I think I just jizzed.

Who the **** are Inter Milan?

Dunno, but they have a **** right back. Nice to see that young Welsh left winger prodigy coming along nicely. What was his name again? Ryan Giggs?

;)

.................Copenhagen are important too guys :'(

Bale will probably move on next season.

United is the destination for me.

Dunno, but they have a **** right back. Nice to see that young Welsh left winger prodigy coming along nicely. What was his name again? Ryan Giggs?

;)

:p

Maicon must be having nightmares about Bale. He's just shat all over him again.

and people said man utd were a one man team last year.........

Bale will probably move on next season.

United is the destination for me.

Redknapp has said countlessly that we will not sell him for any price and Bale is happy.

If he does, there will be riots on the street.

and stupid people said man utd were a one man team last year.........

Fixed. And nobody sane listened to them, in the same way nobody will listen to them if they accuse Spurs of the same thing.

It seems like they don't know who Bale is, they let him get 1 on 1 against a 32 year old :|

Good performance by Spurs.

Be interesting to see if Bale can play that well in the league, as he hasn't really done it for me in the EPL for me yet. Baines, and also Rafael seemed to dismiss him quite easily.

We'll see.

Good result from the scum, can't wait to see if we can play them in the knockouts, would really be a great game(s).
I think you will find Seamus Coleman marked him out of that game

Fixed. And nobody sane listened to them, in the same way nobody will listen to them if they accuse Spurs of the same thing.

Thanks for fixing it :p, i don't really think spurs are a one man team btw

lol:
From JL in Bingley, via text: "Good job Bale doesn't play for Man City. Mancini would have him on the bench."

didn't see the game but good win for Spurs and great for English football. Seems as if Bale had another cracker and he is playing exceptinal, although i wouldn't replace Malouda for him.

FYI

I think I just jizzed.

Who the **** are Inter Milan?

As Joss said,
they wiped the floor with you at the san siro (well, everyone but bale)
and you wiped the floor with them at white hart lane.. (again, thanks to bale)

so really, you're 1-1 ;)

didn't see the game but good win for Spurs and great for English football. Seems as if Bale had another cracker and he is playing exceptinal, although i wouldn't replace Malouda for him.

Fortunately, we're not discussing Chelsea. So we won't get into a "who's better?" argument between two players. Again.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

United couldn't afford his right leg.

They only need his left one, so that's alright ;)

Just stick it on Ryan "whatshisface"