The championship

Yeah laughed when I saw that, he's a good goalkeeper but I doubt he'd ever be Englands No.1, he's probably still getting caught up in the moment and getting carried away. David James should be No. 1 at the moment if I'm honest and I'd have Ben Foster as backup, I don't rate Robbo much.

i would say matt murray has a better chance than bywater

murrays a better shot stopper, i admit his kicking his **** but surely that can be improved :cool:

murrays a better shot stopper, i admit his kicking his **** but surely that can be improved :cool:

I don't care what you think he's better at or that he could improve his kicking, he's got the same chance of playing for England as Bywater has, nada. If you can't take a goal kick properly, you won't play at international level.

Murrays goal kicks arent the problem, its his kicking in open play thats terrible. You've got no idea where its going to end up. He is a good shot stopper and commands his area well, and I cant comment on Bywater as I havent seen him play - but Wes is right, neither will play for England.

and Leeds' keeper was obviously awesome....loool.