The championship

Bring on The **** - we're gonna ****** stuff em

well congrats to derby for winning the 1st leg, i am pretty pleased with that, i fancy our chaces against derby more than soton

Dean Kiely had a good game, If we go through I don't know who I'd rather play because both West Brom and Wolves were looking sharp up top. I just hope we can finish our tie off at Pride Park on tuesday.

Last edited:
I hope Derby go up for 2 reasons, they finished 3rd, and cs they beat us [wrexham] in fa cup.

I was rooting for Wolves today but West Brom got the better strikers out of the teams in the playoffs so chances are they'll most likely win the home leg and be favourites for final..but anything can happen with Wolves.

losing matt murray was a huge blow for us, i dont think we can do it now without him

Not having Murray yesterday didnt make a blind bit of difference. Hennessey played well and was not at fault for any of the goals, that honour went to Gary Breen for the first and the third goals. Absolutely suicidal defending from an 'experienced' centre back.

We've no chance now. We need to beat them in open play as we just cant score penalties, and we're not going to do them by 2 clear goals at their place. Im just looking to next season for Mick to bring in some young defenders who've got the hunger and workrate of Keogh and Kightly etc.

We've had an excellent season considering early season expectations, hopefully next season we'll go up automatically.

I think I might go put some money on Wolves when I go the bookies tomorrow to bet on the Derby result.

Derby 1-1 Southampton
West Brom 0-1 Wolves.

Although I'm never correct when predicting exact results, I'll bet anyway...meh.

dont worry we will :p

owned :D

Good win for both teams that won obv, considering they were both away...I think if it goes to Derby v WBA then Brom will go thru...not sure why, just think thats wat will happen. Though it aint over yet, Soton losing Bale is a big blow for them mind.

Better get those pennies out for a ticket to Wembley! Awsome penalties, no chance for any of them.

Abject display. I'd have rather finished 7th than lose to those scum bastards. Last night was really hard to take. Perhaps it just proves that we have over-achieved this season.

We need three new defenders and someone who can score ******* goals.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :irked:

Unlucky but i didnt want your lot in the prem don't like it when low strength sides like Watford or Wolves go up as they usually do ****.

Got the final i was hoping for :D

I was hoping for Wolves, West Brom look too strong for our cowboy defending. I'm never predicting a result again.

Edit
I'm going to the ticket office at Pride Park on saturday night 12:00am with a mate. The ticket office opens at 10:00am so it's gonna be a boring wait, but how often do you get to support your team at Wembley in a final? PSP needed me thinks.

Last edited:
I would do the same. Would love to go to the new wembley

Good luck with getting tickets Wes!!

Was shocked when i saw Soton wre 3-2 up and it went to pens!! And wp to WBA, unlucky Jamgla and Boozad

Not gonna be able to get tickets, My mate drove past Pride Park on the way home from work and saw that people are already queueing and doesn't want to queue now(Liverpool fan so he's not that bothered, was just a day out for him). :weep: I'm not queuing up then going to london by myself, Guess I'll have to watch it in town on a big screen. :(