The championship

I dunno who I want to win, I like both Derby and WBA

Derby have more Scots, but WBA have Mogga :wub:

Im not really bothered but would like to see derby in prem only cos we seen WBA in prem year before.

Well it's the big £60m match day and I can't wait for 3:00pm to come around, the sooner this is over the better. My money would be on West Brom, they seem to be much to strong for us on current form. I'd be dissapointed if we don't make it to the premiership because I'd like to see the better teams at Pride Park. It would be fine though if we don't because we'd only come straight back down anyway.

Good luck to you, would like to see Derby back in the prem and i hate Tony Mowbray because he has a monkey heeed

well done to derby for going up..im happy they did cos they havent been in prem for a few years so fair play to them..hope they can stay up nxt season. i would say tht they need to bring in a few more players first though

Hahahahahaha. Fair play Wes

<-- Happiest man on FMBase and will be for weeks to come. Oakley was immense and has been all season, Moore was solid, Mears made two great challenges to stop possible goals and Pearson is the man for not giving up his run. Should be debt free now with money to spare, love it.

Nearly forgot, we'll be on the next PES too, haha.

Yeah well done Derby!

Watched a little bit of the match mainly the ending and celebrations. Also I did seem to notice that Bywater got a little bit toooo excited on more than 1 occasion lol it was funny to watch him at times :D . Anyone else notice?

yeh i noticed that....am sure he shouted at the camera in someones interview 'GET YER RAT OUT' or sumit like that...he was goin mental...can't blame him tho tbh...

am glad Derby went up...thought they did well to resist all WBA's flair and then did well on the break...

Good game, thought there may have been more goals like but ah well. Thought West Brom would win before the game but i did want Derby to win. Look forward to seeing them in Prem next year.

Haha Bywater, loved his celebrations think he was desperate for his own interview getting him self on everyone elses, ye he did say get yer rat out lmao legend.

Yeah and on the podium and pitch he punched the air a fair few times. Look out for it on the re-runs was very very funny.

Good effort Derby and Wes' hangover tomorrow will be all worth it :D

GET YOUR RAT OUUUUUUT! HAHA me and my mate couldn't stop laughing, been shouting it at random people all night.

would any1 agree with me in saying that bywater looks like bothroyd(forget skin tone)

yeh he dus a bit i suppose....although i'd say that Bothroyd looks a bit more 'rat' like than Bywater...

If you haven't seen it yet,
Get your rat out.

I wish his own interview in the dressing room was on youtube also. All the Derby team are throwing powder in his face and he's all like "That's all right, I can take it." Eggs them on to do it more really. :)

His radio Derby interview was funny as well, I quote "Pound for pound I'm the best goalkeeper in the world."

derby_wba_wembley_match_13_460x400.jpg

Last edited:
lol What the ****, must be some Derby dressing room banter. Random though.

loooooool first time i seen it....

I'm happy Derby went up as i was born quite close :D and they have always been my joint second "team that i don't support but like to see them do well but if they came up against boro i would like to see a mauling"....

Derby goalkeeper Stephen Bywater says he could be in contention for England's No 1 jersey next season. (Mirror)

"I grew up with a few of the lads like Paul Robinson, Rob Green and Chris Kirkland and they are good but I don't think they are anything special," he said. "I'm confident but not cocky."