The championship

I liked QPR because Holloway is hilarious, but he's at Plymouth these days so I'm on the fence for your team.

As for Derby grinding out results, you're right. When we play bad we win 1-0, when we play well we lose. Brum were lucky to beat us at Pride Park with a big looping deflection off Moore, but if you don't take your chances you don't deserve to win in all honestly. I can't wait for Friday's game.

Really could have done with Southampton and Preston drawing last night, but we're still in 6th place so Im happy at the moment.

Why is everybody writing birmingham off? Steve claridge and all the other football pundits are saying sunderland to win it west brom second, derby to win it sunderland second. Claridge said we got lucky in our 1-0 win against cardiff and leeds and could not see us lasting been in automatic, But hang on he just say man u who got dominated at fulham and then ronaldo scored that winner, then man u who got dominated at liverpool scored a last minute winner were showing signs of champions? Well we win 1-0 when we dont play well how come he doesnt say that about us, is it not exactly the same? I think we need to start getting the credit we deserve, i cant believe we are top of the league with a game in hand over sunderland and west brom and they are saying we will finish 4th and 5th.

ROFL, you actually pay attention to Claridge? The guy knows nothing.

It is the same Brum, i said you will go up auto and i think you will. I think its only because of the other three's form people are sayin about them

Ahhh, the air is thin up here on top. David Jones is pure quality.

Ye but blues have not really dominated teams as late, I agree that when you play bad and win it is sign of champions but all the teams around you are playing well each week and blues aint and your still winning which is y I think your luck will change

I said you'd have a good player in jones and it looks like he's doing well. Good win for ya, puts pressure back on Brum.

Yeah, worth the mill we paid for him ajw. His first goal was brilliant.

This has made friday night even more important now, surely is going to be one of the games of the season, probably our most important one so far, maybe a premiership fixture next season. :)

Just been on the bbc forums and somebody done this on the predictor and this is the kind of thing i am talking about not getting enough credit. As you can probably tell he is a derby fan but look at his view of how the league will finish its comical.

1 Derby.........25....93
2 Sunderland....29....86
3 Preston.......22....85
4 West Brom.....30....84
5 Wolves........10....82
6 Birmingham....21....81
7 Southampton...22....80
8 Cardiff.......17....77
9 Plymouth......9.....71
10 Colchester....11....69
11 Stoke.........14....67
12 Crystal P.....3.....64
13 Leicester.....-2....60
14 Sheff Wed.....-6....59
15 Norwich.......-9....58
16 Ipswich.......-4....56
17 Coventry......-13...54
18 Southend......-19...51
19 Burnley.......-11...46
20 Luton.........-21...44
21 Barnsley......-32...40
22 Q.P.R.........-29...37
23 Hull..........-31...37
24 Leeds.........-36...35

Seriously, why do you care what other people think about your team? It's one persons view on an ending league table. I'd prefer it if Derby were not under any media attention or spotlight because then the expectations are lower but we're exceeding expectations and I'm thrilled that we are there, as should you about Birmingham's position. All that matters is you believe in your team, nothing else.

i think if wolves can win the key games(the toss pots nd sunderland) we can get automatic

Its possible. I wont guess what will happen because I aint got a clue. There are no bad teams in the top 8 really, and its wide open. All the top 6 are probably due at least one defeat in ten, I just hope ours isnt Sunday.

well hopefully we can win, and preston and southampton do no better than a draw.

i just hope he doesnt play little agaisnt jason koumas, in the cup he beat him everytime

I don't think tht prediction is a bad one to be honest i hope Brum crash and burn though.

all i want is for wolves to be secured a play off spot going into the last few games of the season, so we can go all out for the automatic spots