The championship

Another 3 in the bag today, come on the baggies!

Even after two dodgy results Im still confident. Sunderland and Brum up next - come on the Wolves

A point with 10 men still can go top if we win game in hand baggies as good as out of automatic race that will do me :D

aye gota be a good result for brum w/ 10 men. Sunderland won again :D

Yeah all people talk about in sunderland now is roy keane and jonny evans. Yeah really good goal by johnson but i still dont think he should be in the team :D

Barnsley - Derby
Birmingham - Coventry
Cardiff - Sunderland
Hull - Southend
Leeds - Preston
QPR - West Brom
Wolves - S'oton

I think Wolves and Sunderland have the trickiest games out of the top six, although I think Coventry could give Birmingham a run for their money.

QPR wont a ride in the park for WBA, who have picked 9 points from thier last 8 games while we've picked up 10 and are at home with a massive atmosphere. ;)

QPR wont a ride in the park for WBA, who have picked 9 points from thier last 8 games while we've picked up 10 and are at home with a massive atmosphere. ;)

I sincerely hope you ******* stuff them

Oh man, proper stuffed at home....

yup 6-0 atm, but the fans are stil singing super mick lol

6-0 at home is downright embarassing. Im not going to lay into the players because they have done fantastic this season, but that was a BAD result.

Yeah I was surprised to see that result, Wolves have been doing well of late. My sheepshag army bagged another three, six games to go and it's all in our own hands. It would also be nice to see Coventry put one over Birmingham on Sunday.

i rekon we need 10 points from last games for playoffs

6-0...i was shocked, but you've still got a right chance for playoffs. Good wins for Brum and Derby. And Sunderland, again :D. Two from those three for auto promotion i think

****** *** won again, hope they crash and burn still wba won which was good and Derby and Sunderland. Sorry about Wolves but it's good there behind the boss which will help the players overcome that thumping from Southampton reserves

its just was one of those days where nothing goes right, cos we missed a penalty and had enough chances