The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
One thing is certain at this point: the pres conference tommorow will be glorious.

Anywayyy... It's time for some positive news. Apparently Kenedy has finally secured a work permit and the deal for him will be announced soon.

He's going out on loan right? He has to..? Right?

No, from what I understand Mourinho wants him in the first-team. He said this when questioned about Kenedy during pre-season:

"We have conditions to get him a work permit because we want him. We don't want him to go out on loan. I think we have what the rules demand to get a work permit. We bought Kenedy because we believe in him."

Anywayyy... It's time for some positive news. Apparently Kenedy has finally secured a work permit and the deal for him will be announced soon.

That's something at least. If we're not going to strengthen, I'd rather see him playing than Cuadrado tbh. Lots of potential, very interesting player.

Thing is though, he offers something really similar to what we'd get from Traore. Where's the versatility?

That's something at least. If we're not going to strengthen, I'd rather see him playing than Cuadrado tbh. Lots of potential, very interesting player.

Thing is though, he offers something really similar to what we'd get from Traore. Where's the versatility?

In Madrid.

In Madrid.

1963379_w2.jpg

;_;

One thing is certain at this point: the pres conference tommorow will be glorious.

After five days of keeping quiet as the entire media implicitly labels him a sexist, I will be shocked if Mourinho doesn't have something up his sleeve

After five days of keeping quiet as the entire media implicitly labels him a sexist, I will be shocked if Mourinho doesn't have something up his sleeve

He walks into the presser with Carneiro , and together they announce that original story contained a typo, because she was promoted not demoted.

And then fireworks.

He walks into the presser with Carneiro , and together they announce that original story contained a typo, because she was promoted not demoted.

And then fireworks.

Be funnier if there were no press there.

That would **** him off the most. No stage and nobody interested in his B/S.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit that Mourinho is box office

Only in England where press loves someone controversial. In Spain and Italy he wasn't and he hated Spanish and Italian media.

Only in England where press loves someone controversial. In Spain and Italy he wasn't and he hated Spanish and Italian media.

The Italian media ate out of his hand too. The problem he had in Spain was that he tried to cause rifts that would affect the national team, causing all the neutral press to turn against him. Even his own paper only begrudgingly praised him.

Doesnt have to be loved by the media to be classified as 'box office' mate

Apparently we retain an interest in Antonio Rudiger. Anyone know how good he is?

Just watched the press conf. and it was nothing interesting.

He basically just said that he only has room for some of the medical staff on the bench, and they might come back to it by the end of the season, playing it off as incidental. Complete BS, but what were people expecting?

The Italian media ate out of his hand too. The problem he had in Spain was that he tried to cause rifts that would affect the national team, causing all the neutral press to turn against him. Even his own paper only begrudgingly praised him.

I remember his time at Inter and how much he hated the media. It also didn't help with all the controversy surrounding Inter.

He basically just said that he only has room for some of the medical staff on the bench, and they might come back to it by the end of the season, playing it off as incidental. Complete BS, but what were people expecting?

Some people expected an apology. rofl. Poor, naive bunch.

I guess the strategy is to downplay the story and hope it blows over after the weekend games. Might work, but its certainly a bit of gamble.

Back