The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
If all this Jose vs Eva stuff wasn't enough for the media they have now begun to dig into her personal life.

Sadly typical.

Our press is on the whole an absolute disgrace the depths they take things.

The sad part is that even respectable outlets such as the Guardian spun this into a Jose vs Eva fight when it really wasn't and gave the whole issue a pseudo-sexist smear just because a woman was involved. I would venture that many clubs will think twice before putting a woman on the bench now in order to protect themselves against such attacks were a similar incident likely to happen

The sad part is that even respectable outlets such as the Guardian spun this into a Jose vs Eva fight when it really wasn't and gave the whole issue a pseudo-sexist smear just because a woman was involved. I would venture that many clubs will think twice before putting a woman on the bench now in order to protect themselves against such attacks were a similar incident likely to happen

I haven't been following this in any great depth, but who exactly has been demoted from working on match days?

I'm asking as if it's only the Doctor, and not the other guys who went on; then Chelsea have turned it into a gender issue. In that case the press have a legitimate angle.

Again, I haven't been following so don't know what the current state of play is.

I haven't been following this in any great depth, but who exactly has been demoted from working on match days?

I'm asking as if it's only the Doctor, and not the other guys who went on; then Chelsea have turned it into a gender issue. In that case the press have a legitimate angle.

Again, I haven't been following so don't know what the current state of play is.

Both John Fearn and Eva Carnerio have been demoted for stepping on to the pitch to treat Hazard. Their demotion was obviously unjustified but the press have barely even mentioned John Fearn in all their articles attacking Chelsea and have turned it completely into a 'Mourinho vs Carneiro' affair which is sad

In all honestly, Chelsea is probably the last club who should be attacked for marginalizing under-represented groups within football. We have a black Director of Football. The top boss at Chelsea is a female in Marina Granovoskia. We spend a lot of money funding our women's team who have achieved great success (Just won the FA Cup).

Thank you Alcaraz.

Then there is absolutely zero gender angle at all and another black mark on the British media as a whole.

Ramires in the starting line-up ... Meh. Was really hoping Jose would give RLC a start. Can't see him being worse than Ramires will be at the very least

Jose actually let the medical staff come on and not freak out? He must be feeling unwell :P

Back