The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
I wonder what kind of "deflection" the master of mind-games will come up this time. Perhaps he'll snort cocaine on the bench or **** a goat. Showing his balls is trademarked by Van Gaal, so that's not an option.

Ramires is simply not good enough to be starting in a game of this calibre but what to do? He is our go-to option if Oscar is injured because we lack any depth which we still haven't ******* resolved this summer

Ooooohhh Costa...
Januzaj would have finished that.

Thank you Alcaraz.

Then there is absolutely zero gender angle at all and another black mark on the British media as a whole.

His point is almost entirely accurate, except Eva has also been demoted in role. There is no gender angel though he is right on that. She is being hung out to dry as the senior member of that medical team and for daring to thank people for sticking up for her. Sexism issue this is not.

The media haven't dug into her personal life by the way. Her bitter ex boyfriend sold a tacky "story" to the star, the only paper low enough to buy it.

Someone willing to explain why Ramires stayed on the right his entire performance and not next to Matic?

No serious media tried to make it into sexist issue. I don't know where is that coming from.

Embarassing today. Really hope this makes jose finally ******* realise we need to strengthen.

Embarassing today. Really hope this makes jose finally ******* realise we need to strengthen.

He's had a terrible well. stop ******* about being a **** to your staff over **** you know nothing about and strengthen your team. Idiot. too much ego, not enough key business

His point is almost entirely accurate, except Eva has also been demoted in role. There is no gender angel though he is right on that. She is being hung out to dry as the senior member of that medical team and for daring to thank people for sticking up for her. Sexism issue this is not.

The media haven't dug into her personal life by the way. Her bitter ex boyfriend sold a tacky "story" to the star, the only paper low enough to buy it.

Ta. Like I said previous, honestly haven't been following this one so appreciate the catchup .

Not good enough defensively which is uncharacteristic of a Jose side. Every City attack came down their left (our right) where Ivanovic was meant to be! I absolutely love what he's done for this club and he is passionate as anything but right now he has to be replaced! He's never in position NEVER and going forward he never delivers a good cross!!!

Defensive cover from midfield has gone to pot too and they were very happy letting us have the ball in front of their goal we were never going to breach them. I am now convinced, Cuadrado a write off for us offers us nothing. When the only player who can leave with his head held high is the man who conceded 3 in Begovic that says all you need to know. If it wasn't for him we would have been 3-0 down in the 1st half! Apart from him absolutely everyone was woeful and that starts with Jose for me who set up the side so wrong from the start.

It's simple for me changes are needed pronto! Whether that's a formation change or changes to players something needs to be done and something drastic because we have become so predictable. We next go to a ground were we have not won in our last 4 visits at West Brom, we could end up with 1 point from 3 matches!

Win or Lose up the Blues!!!!!!

I was wondering that too. First time ever in the PL under Mourinho apparently. Presumably he must of had a problem.

Terry said hammy to Shreeves off camera, but then recieved no treatment. So that makes no sense, you treat that straight away, especially on a player like Terry. He wasn't playing particularly well either...

Brana has been absolutely shiat for months. Cant believe Luis was allowed to move on without getting another full back in immediately.
6 - The number of times Branislav Ivanovic smashed a cross in to the nearest defender.
0 – The number of times I want to see our "Vice-captain" start another match for us in the next few months.

He's had a terrible well. stop ******* about being a **** to your staff over **** you know nothing about and strengthen your team. Idiot. too much ego, not enough key business

we have been embarrassed on and off the pitch now this week and it's largely down to him. Still love the man and will always back him but the way he has been acting lately is really ******* me off to put it bluntly.

Back