The Chelsea Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramires
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35K
  • Views Views 3M
Yeah you are probly right. i dont know, I just dont see that moment beeing so bad as it is blown right now.
Yes Subtle that i agree, They handeled it very badly, but heck this is Mourhino we are speaking of.

Just a question. If there is man down on the pitch. Does the coach tells to go on or medical staff always goes on, on their own mind? Was it right for her to just sprint on the pitch so fast without waiting it a bit or getting confirmation from the headcoach?

I think ref signals medical team in the cases like Hazard.

Sorry, I dont want to mean or something like that. But I think that Eva is pushing this thing too hard. The main problem is that she is female. Thats why he gets that attention and goes to court. I think it is wrong and opinion about her lowers a lot. It is sport, these things happen. People get jelled at and so on. If his would happened to a man, no one whould have bat an eye about it. That is what bothers me, with her action she now brings down the team and puts pressure on them. I know that Mourhino should have done things differently from the beggining but still. But lets wait and see.

That's complete nonsense mate.

Every time there's internal drama in the club, the media and fans will take notice.

Even now, 3 years later, people still remember and ***** about Moyes releasing some of Ferguson staff. And Moyes was actually well within his right to do that, as opposed to Mourinho trying to order doctors around, which is something no self respeting doctor will ever agree on.

Just watched the game

- Falcao was super unlucky not to get a goal. This is becoming a theme for our No.9s lately

- Mikel had a wordly game. Some his long passes were out of this world. Great performance. Ditto Ramires

- Ivanovic was mediocre considering the quality of the opposition. No idea why he gets started again and again. It's fairly obvious he has something on Jose

- RLC was very quiet in the first half. Grew into the game in the second half

- Kenedy looks great. He will definitely see more minutes in the EPL. Pedro had a very good goal as well

Anyways hope we continue our little run against Newcastle but we always **** up at St James Park so let's see. Only positive is that Newcastle are probably even worse than us right now and Pardiola is no longer managing them. But players like Cisse and Sissoko always play like world-beaters against us

Incredible (by that i mean utterly ludicrous) conference from Mourinho. Just gone on a long rant about Wnger. Imagine being that annoyed by a man who poses no threat. Either he is that unnerved by it, or he is playing up for the Chelsea fans. If it's the latter, he must think they are that thick they can't see through what he is doing...

Sighs all this Carlo talk makes me miss the days when we had someone like Ancelloti at the club. A proper gentleman in every sense of the word. Jose is box office undoubtedly but this was completely needless from him ...

Incredible (by that i mean utterly ludicrous) conference from Mourinho. Just gone on a long rant about Wnger. Imagine being that annoyed by a man who poses no threat. Either he is that unnerved by it, or he is playing up for the Chelsea fans. If it's the latter, he must think they are that thick they can't see through what he is doing...

Arsene should just throw him a sympathy ****.
Then Jose will get over his obsession.

Thoroughly deserved HT lead.

Some of those trademark Mourinho HT adjustments are badly needed.

Wenger on the coach home from Leicester around now .....

th

No easy fixtures coming up in the next month, except for Villa, so this is really the point where Mou needs to either decide to have faith in the youth or stick to the established order. I'd be going for the shakeup personally, what would you guys do?

[video=youtube;yT22q_BbsaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT22q_BbsaM[/video]

I'd also quite like to see Hazard at AM, Pedro on the left and Willian/Oscar on the right, with Fabregas and Matic behind at some point. Although I think it's not the ideal position for him to shine, I think it would give the team a lot more balance and it would be very interesting to see how teams cope with it. Rather suspect that it would take a lot of pressure off Fabregas and give him time and space on the ball. Still much prefer 4-3-3 but if Jose is determined to stick with the shape we have atm, it seems like something worth trying.

Back