The Chelsea Thread

I have a feeling that Chiwell or James will end up with bad injury during the season. More James as there has been several weeks discussion about injured knee and Lamp saying that they both feel unconformable and even playing with pain. God **** rotate your players, you have machine Azpy on the bench. Maybe mind games, but he is talking about this for long time already.

And what are you doing, Arsenal should be losing...

I have a feeling that Chiwell or James will end up with bad injury during the season. More James as there has been several weeks discussion about injured knee and Lamp saying that they both feel unconformable and even playing with pain. God **** rotate your players, you have machine Azpy on the bench. Maybe mind games, but he is talking about this for long time already.

And what are you doing, Arsenal should be losing...
Tbh, arsenal scored from a soft peno and a fk.

Never call out FPL gods ??

1609009012759.png

I just read somewhere that Chelsea are worse off points wise this season than they were last season...You have to think it's only a matter of time before Roman pulls the trigger. He's sacked coaches for less after all

I just read somewhere that Chelsea are worse off points wise this season than they were last season...You have to think it's only a matter of time before Roman pulls the trigger. He's sacked coaches for less after all
He's also kept them for a lot more worse performances (Relegation fears in Mou's third season of the second spell). And Lampard is a club legend. I reckon he will get a while (maybe till Feb/March etc) to see what he can do. Chelsea must still be confident, considering they've got a pretty good (if bloated) squad on paper)).

Said super lamps would likely be the first manager gone. A couple more results like that after the money he has spent and being worse points wise than last season. No way Roman is gonna let that fly.

Said super lamps would likely be the first manager gone. A couple more results like that after the money he has spent and being worse points wise than last season. No way Roman is gonna let that fly.
My money is still on Wilder. Dont understand why they dont pull the plug already, to even try saving something.

My money is still on Wilder. Dont understand why they dont pull the plug already, to even try saving something.

I think they’ll happily stick with ‘2 points, 3 subs’ as he’s a local hero who gets the club and who they can rely on in the Championship.

There has been so many theories about what Werner's best position is lol. Some say he's a left winger, some say he's a CF. I think he's a striker that needs a partner to play off of.