The Chelsea Thread

Why is he fazing Azpi out... Giving new lad the armband also. I Know he is leader but just joined.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Malang Sarr from Chelsea to Porto on simple loan, deal completed. Paperworks signed. Also approved by Frank Lampard.

?

#CFC #Porto

Blaming fatigue. Lmao after spending 300m and having one of the largest squads in the league. #Fraud ?
Really seems like he does not know how to use Havertz. He seems lost most of the time and he plays him on the wing even... Hes fav is Mount and that hampers Havertz

Buying Werner, knowing he is at best with striker partnership, not leading the line alone (Germany also failed in this). He then plays him on the wing and lets face it Giroud is their best striker currently. Tammy shines also sometimes but he has 3 strikers who start basically.

Pulisic injuries have been maybe luck in disguise as then Werner would play more in the middle.

Why not try out 422 diamond, he has the palyers for it and Werner could benefit more from this. Their window was good, those are very good players but it has damaged a lot the players they have already in and player selection as it seems Lampard is a bit FM manager: 433 put best players to position and hope for best.

And I still dont forgive his handling of Azpy, most consistant defender in the league, could play anywhere in the back four but has benched or played mostly in cups. He tries to creat his own TAA but James has long way to go.

Really seems like he does not know how to use Havertz. He seems lost most of the time and he plays him on the wing even... Hes fav is Mount and that hampers Havertz

Buying Werner, knowing he is at best with striker partnership, not leading the line alone (Germany also failed in this). He then plays him on the wing and lets face it Giroud is their best striker currently. Tammy shines also sometimes but he has 3 strikers who start basically.

Pulisic injuries have been maybe luck in disguise as then Werner would play more in the middle.

Why not try out 422 diamond, he has the palyers for it and Werner could benefit more from this. Their window was good, those are very good players but it has damaged a lot the players they have already in and player selection as it seems Lampard is a bit FM manager: 433 put best players to position and hope for best.

And I still dont forgive his handling of Azpy, most consistant defender in the league, could play anywhere in the back four but has benched or played mostly in cups. He tries to creat his own TAA but James has long way to go.

Havertz just looks like a case of adapting to new surroundings. I'm sure he'll come good but he needs time.

As for Werner, I feel whenever I watch him, he's got this explosiveness about him however, he lacks a certain finesse in tight spaces when taking deft touches. You can look back to his miss a couple weeks ago lol.

I love how players that have been here less than half a year are dismissed as flops nowadays.

What a time to be alive.

I love how players that have been here less than half a year are dismissed as flops nowadays.

What a time to be alive.
I'm not quite dismissing him as a flop mate. I believe right from when he was signed, I suggested he might need time to adapt. It does seem more apparent that a team needs to be built around him to make him work.