The Chelsea Thread

Good on Tommy Tucker lol. It does weaken them a bit in a huge game but it sends the right message to the dressing room.

Edit:
I just don't know what went through his head to think having that interview was a good idea. Perhaps trying to cozy up to inter fans? I mean, he probably only made it worse by insinuating he could've stayed if he were offered a new contract. That's like saying "I'm sorry inter fans, I could've stayed if the club offered me more money".

Defo. He went up massively in my opinion for that. Standing up to the Russian crook takes some big ones. 👏🏻👏🏻

Madly, when that news came through, Chelsea fans in the boozer we were in weren't happy with Tuchel at all. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Which tells you all you need to know about Chelsea fans.

Settling in for the match tonight.
Hoping for a bit of entertainment.
IMG_20220112_193840_6.jpg

@FabrizioRomano
Official. Chelsea attacking midfielder Tino Anjorin joins Huddersfield on loan for the rest of the current campaign. 🔵 #CFC

Ah for jaysus sake!!
I've a big acca on tonight and Chelsea have conceeded in 2 mins :LOL:

183.1/1
Potential returns
€9,204.98

Good. If the Government weren't so corrupt and so morally bankruot, he wouldn't be in a position to sell off any of his assits. Chelsea FC included.

Absolute disgrace that the shithouse was allowed into our game to start with. But we sadly know how corrupt the FA are and how Russian blood money is as good as any other money to them.

Good. If the Government weren't so corrupt and so morally bankruot, he wouldn't be in a position to sell off any of his assits. Chelsea FC included.

Absolute disgrace that the shithouse was allowed into our game to start with. But we sadly know how corrupt the FA are and how Russian blood money is as good as any other money to them.
It will probably now end up in the hands of some other oil rich Sheik, bet the buyers of Newcastle are gutted now...

It will probably now end up in the hands of some other oil rich Sheik, bet the buyers of Newcastle are gutted now...

Joking aside, Usmanov, after making a **** load out of Arsenal, and is now being allowed to freely move his money out of Everton, has his yacht seized by the Germans/ EU among other sanctions. Whilst we turn around and let this F sell Chelsea Football Club and take his blood money elsewhere. Along with all his and his mate's other assets.

Made up to see the back of the despicable shithouse. But it's beyond a joke that he's being allowed to keep all his asests.

In any case it's a great victory for human rights to kick out the Russian blood money and replace it with *shuffles cards* Saudi, Quatari or Chinesse billionaire, probably.

Chelsea singing for a Russian through applause for Ukraine .....

I'd say they aren't self-aware. But they are, They are just completely morally bankrupt. Always have been. Always will be.

Rats.