The Chelsea Thread

Thomas Tuchel on Manchester United job rumours: “Do you feel me less committed to the club in my situation? Absolutely not, I love to be here and work for Chelsea”. #CFC “Chelsea has everything it needs to make me happy”, he added via @NizaarKinsella. #MUFC

Update #Tuchel: As reported: He really wants to continue at #CFC! He stands by his latest statements. He loves the club. He doesn’t think about a move. On the contrary: He is already planning the coming season and is thinking about new players. Like Gvardiol. @SkySports

Official. Chelsea statement now confirms that “terms have been agreed for a new ownership group, led by Todd Boehly, Clearlake Capital, Mark Walter and Hansjoerg Wyss, to acquire the Club”. #CFC It’s the end of Roman Abramovich era.

I'm sure some other big club will ****** her promptly, one of the best execs in football.

edit: I swear to god even pope would struggle with this profanity filter.

I'm sure some other big club will ****** her promptly, one of the best execs in football.

edit: I swear to god even pope would struggle with this profanity filter.
I'm sorry but we live in such age where censored word before the word 'her' is bannable. We simply cannot tolerate such behaviour.

On more serious note, its ******* golden how such simple censorship can make sentence sound so wrong ie: Big club will ****** her promptly. Not gonna lie, made me chuckle.