The Chelsea Thread

yer congrats man :) and I support chelsea cos my dad did too ha the rest of my family support charlton :) used to love goin down the valley - went to see chelsea lose 4-2 there a few years back, my how things change..!
and as for people saying ramon wasnt bothering with the club anymore, what bullshit. he wanted to make us self-sufficient and too right - here's not going to be there forever!

yer congrats man :) and I support chelsea cos my dad did too ha the rest of my family support charlton :) used to love goin down the valley - went to see chelsea lose 4-2 there a few years back, my how things change..!
and as for people saying ramon wasnt bothering with the club anymore, what bullshit. he wanted to make us self-sufficient and too right - here's not going to be there forever!

Didnt Jason Euell score in that game lol?? Yer all my friends support Portsmouth as its where i live, i get soo much stick its unreal lol. Roman loves the club simple as that and when people say once he pulls out Chelsea will be in the **** its more wishfull thinking than anything else.

I believe the thing we, as fans, would have to worry about is when Roman kicks the bucket. He would probably leave the club to some one, who would come in and **** it all up.....but god willing, King Roman lasts another 100 years, he has the money to do so

I believe the thing we, as fans, would have to worry about is when Roman kicks the bucket. He would probably leave the club to some one, who would come in and **** it all up.....but god willing, King Roman lasts another 100 years, he has the money to do so

hopefully Roman leaves it to his son.

I have been a Chelsea supporter ever since I had the maturity to pick a club, I cant really remember the first Chelsea game I saw but my dad says It was in the 1992-1993 season but at that age I already had the home kit with the legend Dennis Wise on the back, he was my favourite player until Michael Essien, I just love him. I am delighted with the way Chelsea has been doing these last few years, has shut up these few that raged on me but Chelsea today are looking quite good, if we win against Liverpool on Sunday then I guarantee you that we finish in top 2. About the signing of Torres then sure it´s Roman´s money and he decides what to do with it but still, 50 million pounds for an injury prone, out of form striker, to much in my opinion and somebody younger for half his price would have been better. Sorry for the long text btw.

I have been a Chelsea supporter ever since I had the maturity to pick a club, I cant really remember the first Chelsea game I saw but my dad says It was in the 1992-1993 season but at that age I already had the home kit with the legend Dennis Wise on the back, he was my favourite player until Michael Essien, I just love him. I am delighted with the way Chelsea has been doing these last few years, has shut up these few that raged on me but Chelsea today are looking quite good, if we win against Liverpool on Sunday then I guarantee you that we finish in top 2. About the signing of Torres then sure it´s Roman´s money and he decides what to do with it but still, 50 million pounds for an injury prone, out of form striker, to much in my opinion and somebody younger for half his price would have been better. Sorry for the long text btw.
Haha i used to go the hairdressers in Cobham when i was a kid and the guy had pictures of all the Chelsea players on the wall and said which want do you want, i'd always pick Dennis Wise |)

Talking of Chelsea of old....Does any one remember Dan Petrescus goal agains Wimbledon, in the F.A cup i believe?

Awesome game, i went to that, and it was a great night. Dennis Wise was the man. I heard something on the radio ages ago, that if he was charged with attacking that taxi driver, he would've been sold to Liverpool

I see your point about Nando but 2 years ago he was arguably the best forward in Europe. We have to believe his recent form has been a mixture of unfitness and loss of confidence and at Chelsea i believe he can regain both of these. Just imagine if he returns to the Torres we all of old, plus he is a Premier League proven striker which is needed.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Talking of Chelsea of old....Does any one remember Dan Petrescus goal agains Wimbledon, in the F.A cup i believe?

Awesome game, i went to that, and it was a great night. Dennis Wise was the man. I heard something on the radio ages ago, that if he was charged with attacking that taxi driver, he would've been sold to Liverpool

yes i remember Dan the mans goal. I loved Petrescu and still do today.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I have a question for us Chelsea fans. Which Torres song is better out of these. I think it has to contain a little dig at the soucers in it. Pick your favourite.

He's now a blue he was a red, Torres Torres!
He's left The Kop to join The Shed, Torres Torres!
He used to go out on the rob
But now he's got a proper job
Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9!

‎We sorry for the things we've said,TORRES TORRES,
Please understand we hate the reds TORRES TORRES,
the half a girl was just a joke,
we now think your a cracking bloke,
FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA NUMBER 9

They thought he'd always be a red... Torres, Torres,
You'll never walk alone they said... Torres, Torres,
They bought the lad from sunny Spain,
He scored a few then grew a brain,
Fernando Torres, Chelsea's number 9!

The scousers thought he was a Red... Torres, Torres
Till Chelsea came and turned his Head...Torres, Torres
Even with their "history",
he'd Rather play for CFC,

I love them all but i got a feeling the first one will be the one adopted by the Chelsea faithfull.

I see your point about Nando but 2 years ago he was arguably the best forward in Europe. We have to believe his recent form has been a mixture of unfitness and loss of confidence and at Chelsea i believe he can regain both of these. Just imagine if he returns to the Torres we all of old, plus he is a Premier League proven striker which is needed.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

yes i remember Dan the mans goal. I loved Petrescu and still do today.

more than loss of confidence, I think it was loss of motivation at anfield - he was playing for a club struggling in the europa league when he knew that he is a WORLD CLASS striker. no wonder he wanted to play at a bigger club because he is ambitious.

and speaking of class goals, does anyone remember di matteo;s :)wub:) in the league cup semi against arsenal. absolute thunderbolt. or the fa cup final in 1997. loved that man.

i like this one

I've heard another version, but i dont want to upset any Liverpool fan as it is abit on the bad side

I have a question for us Chelsea fans. Which Torres song is better out of these. I think it has to contain a little dig at the soucers in it. Pick your favourite.

He's now a blue he was a red, Torres Torres!
He's left The Kop to join The Shed, Torres Torres!
He used to go out on the rob
But now he's got a proper job
Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9!

They thought he'd always be a red... Torres, Torres,
You'll never walk alone they said... Torres, Torres,
They bought the lad from sunny Spain,
He scored a few then grew a brain,

The scousers thought he was a Red... Torres, Torres
Till Chelsea came and turned his Head...Torres, Torres
Even with their "history",
he'd Rather play for CFC,

I love them all but i got a feeling the first one will be the one adopted by the Chelsea faithfull.

Tough one, I'd have to say the fourth though, seeming they're always going on about "history".

more than loss of confidence, I think it was loss of motivation at anfield - he was playing for a club struggling in the europa league when he knew that he is a WORLD CLASS striker. no wonder he wanted to play at a bigger club because he is ambitious.

and speaking of class goals, does anyone remember di matteo;s :)wub:) in the league cup semi against arsenal. absolute thunderbolt. or the fa cup final in 1997. loved that man.

yes remember that game hugely. Wasnt it Vialli's first game as player manager? He was on the floor injured and when he got up he just say Di Mattao's strike hit the back of the net.

Best goal i have seen was Poyets in the first game of the season 1999 against Sunderland in a 4-0 win.
And also remember this from the magician Zola in his last game for Chelsea.​

i was right behind it as well haa. the only time I've ever sat in the shed end :D

Didnt Jason Euell score in that game lol?? Yer all my friends support Portsmouth as its where i live, i get soo much stick its unreal lol. Roman loves the club simple as that and when people say once he pulls out Chelsea will be in the **** its more wishfull thinking than anything else.

The day Roman pulls out we will be one of the most if not successful clubs in the premier ship and he wont sell for anything less than what we are truly worth. Most likely we will get another cash strap owner. wishful thinking I guess ;)

well no one beats Drogba's last minute winner against Man United in the FA Cup Final 2007, I just went mad

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

As soon as Alan Dzagoev and Neymar join in the summer, we are sorted

lol i think the chants are class. Might start them off at villa there that good :D