The Chelsea Thread

So, Chelsea Fans, what made you support Chelsea?

To be honest, my father kind of had the final say on who i supported, lol, i had no choice. I remember him getting a bit upset when i came home from school once saying i supported Sheffield Wednesday. Needless to say, i'm glad i followed his advice....lol
i usto support arsanal because i grew up in london, But then my dad passed away and he was a blues fan so i decided id support chelsea for him

i usto support arsanal because i grew up in london, But then my dad passed away and he was a blues fan so i decided id support chelsea for him

Thats a really nice gesture mate.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Because of the results today the game has now if possable got bigger. If we win we are right back in the title race.

Quick Question: WILL EL NINO START??

Shouldnt you suckers start maybe a social club for this kinda of talk...?

most likely and it is in the wrong section... It should be in the football chat, unless you wanna start talking about the chelsea flower show.

most likely and it is in the wrong section... It should be in the football chat, unless you wanna start talking about the chelsea flower show.

Anything to do with Chelsea will do lol.

more than loss of confidence, I think it was loss of motivation at anfield - he was playing for a club struggling in the europa league when he knew that he is a WORLD CLASS striker. no wonder he wanted to play at a bigger club because he is ambitious.

and speaking of class goals, does anyone remember di matteo;s :)wub:) in the league cup semi against arsenal. absolute thunderbolt. or the fa cup final in 1997. loved that man.

chelsea arent a bigger club than liverpool they are just a better footballing side at the moment.

most likely and it is in the wrong section... It should be in the football chat, unless you wanna start talking about the chelsea flower show.[/QUOTE
Dont troll on chelsea page cause utd lost today.

Dont troll on chelsea page cause utd lost today.

Dont make me laugh, Utd losing means i be ****** off by this thread...? come on... Trolling as well..? that wasnt trolling that was the truth, you see i am in a man utd social club and a darren fletcher supporters group, If i wanna talk random **** about either, i post in there... not the general chat forum.

Dont make me laugh, Utd losing means i be ****** off by this thread...? come on... Trolling as well..? that wasnt trolling that was the truth, you see i am in a man utd social club and a darren fletcher supporters group, If i wanna talk random **** about either, i post in there... not the general chat forum.
Hence'King Of Trolls'
If your not trolling what are you doing?

Hence'King Of Trolls'
If your not trolling what are you doing?

I was simply asking why you wouldnt make a social club for this, and then picking the flaws in this not being in the football section..

i cant wait for this years Chelsea Flower show.

You must be pretty sad when you call yourself the king of trolls!

You must be pretty sad when you call your self the king of trolls!

Sense of humour.....
dvdrewinderzw81_2.jpg

Failure?, You support man utd

Please. is that all you can throw at me...? I expected a little better boy...! I support a side top of the league and the most successful club in the modern Era. You supported chelsea for 5 years.

soon as scott comes on here look what happens lol. :D

Please. is that all you can throw at me...? I expected a little better boy...! I support a side top of the league and the most successful club in the modern Era. You supported chelsea for 5 years.
How do you know?