The Chelsea Thread

I thought this had been far too civil for far too long lol.

Christ, Man U have lost their 1st game in 30 and we are taking the p#ss lol
Lets not forget we are closer in points to the scousers than United.
Well until we beat them tomorrow that is!!!

I thought this had been far too civil for far too long lol.

Christ, Man U have lost their 1st game in 30 and we are taking the p#ss lol
Lets not forget we are closer in points to the scousers than United.
Well until we beat them tomorrow that is!!!
Why do i actually still think we'll win it.
Man utd have Gunners away chelsea away and liverpool away and city home.
as we have all of these teams at home acept from gunners
we have a spare game in hand is well

We have a chance but if we dont win tomorrow then its a huge chance missed. Lets see how tomorrow pans out then we will know more.

soon as scott comes on here look what happens lol. :D

Just doing my job, it would be boring with out me.

How do you know?

Well i know you used to support Arsenal( but your reason for jumping ship are honourable, i give you that)

Fancy a bet, Which ever team finishes highr, the other ones, Paypals over a tenner...?

Well the spare game is against United.
I actually think it will go down to the wire with us in with a shout.
Will we win it? I obviously hope so.
That last month when we will probably play United twice in a fortnight will be the decider

Sorry, but I don't think we will win the league this year. We will challange but I am guessing Manchester United for the title, with City slipping up somewhere..
Champs League? I don't know. FA Cup? Probably.

Fancy a bet, Which ever team finishes highr, the other ones, Paypals over a tenner...?

Anyone to take this bet on then... Or are you all just too scared

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

So lets discuss todays game guys...? Still reckon chelsea will win the league

Don't think the loss to Liverpool is the end for Chelsea...this game was won on passion not skill. Chelsea won't win anything this season. 3rd or 4th in the league. Start again next year, no new signings needed Torres and Luiz will feel at home by then.

Its not the end but only because of events yesterday. Utd are a side that can be beaten and they have looked unconvicing at times. Arsenal are well just Arsenal and will slip up no matter what. It will go down to the wire im sure of that. If Ancelotti can find a system to fit these players in then Chelsea could very well go the rest of the season unbeaten.

Poor performance today but onwards and upwards from here UTC.

Torres thinks he's moved to a bigger club. It certainly didn't look that way today, Chelsea were so poor. Liverpool deserved their win.

You can be beaten as well

really?? well i never?? On paper we have the easier fixtures thats all im saying. Although its out of our hands anything can happen.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Torres thinks he's moved to a bigger club. It certainly didn't look that way today, Chelsea were so poor. Liverpool deserved their win.

Very much lost in translation, he said bigger club but he ment better club. Simple fact is Chelsea are a better side than Liverpool and have been for a good 7years.

calm down lads, lets not turn this into a debate over who is the better club

Yeah, this is a Chelsea Debate......So let's debate about Chelsea playing like world beaters, then playing like **** lol

We dominated Bolton, Lucky to draw against Everton, Slaughter Sunderland yet get **** ****** by an Extremely average Liverpool team.

I agree. :) I was about to launch a counter to CJacko's statement, but realised as this is a Chelsea thread, I'd probably get slaughtered, even if my argument would have been correct ;)

Will leave you to chat over your beloved Chelsea now :) Hope you all enjoyed the game :p

I agree. :) I was about to launch a counter to CJacko's statement, but realised as this is a Chelsea thread, I'd probably get slaughtered, even if my argument would have been correct ;)

Will leave you to chat over your beloved Chelsea now :) Hope you all enjoyed the game :p

I think it was very cruel of Chelsea to be honest....to let you win to give the scousers some hope of a mid season revival.....bad chelsea ;)

It was a **** game to be honest

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

no-one taking on my Bet on then, Empty confidence from chelsea fans. Never would of thought that.

rofl.

out thought by king kenny.

long live the king

no-one taking on my Bet on then, Empty confidence from chelsea fans. Never would of thought that.

bring it on pal, 10 dollars on who hits more goals this season, Torres or Rooney :D