Mitrovic 0, Ferreyra 2.
Stick with Ferreyra. If he has assits, it means he is more capable to link up with other teamates. I will test Mitrovic in my current save. He is injured for a week though. :p
Got an offer from Arsenal, 41m for Florenzi, 30M for Dodo. They aren't even world class. :p

So far so good.
12 games, 1 draw and 11 wins with Spurs (just bought Robinho as new player)
Will finish the season and if the team keep doing like this, will post some screens

So far so good.
12 games, 1 draw and 11 wins with Spurs (just bought Robinho as new player)
Will finish the season and if the team keep doing like this, will post some screens
Mind sharing a few stats? Your Team Goal report, your squad players assists/goals so far

I've had some issues with Balotelli as well probably because of his low work rate and team work.Used him like AF or Poacher and he did much better.Team performance didn't drop because of it.

I've had mixed results (mostly bad) with a lot of tactics on this game but this one seems to be working for me. I switched to this a couple of months in to my third season with Blackpool (having gotten them promoted in the first and finishing 11th in the second). I think I was about 17th when I switched. I got a couple of players in the January window who fit the roles and now we're doing really well.

9th in the league (3 points off fifth place) and I just beat (an admittedly weakened) Manchester United in the League Cup to gain a Europa League spot:

View attachment 457477

So thanks!

One more screen:

View attachment 457460

This is the story of my game so far. I get utterly smashed by teams I should be beating and then beat United 4-1 or Chelsea 5-0. Madness.

I'm very happy it works for you all. I would be very appreciated if everyone here post a screeshot of their Goals Team Report to see if there is any pattern i should concentrate.
phil, those are some fantastic scores! Do you struggle against small teams?

On reflection I appear to be struggling against most teams, small or large, due to the massive number of goals I concede. But every now and then I'll put a decent run together and so far it's gotten me in the top half of the table and the League Cup.

Fixtures and goal report:

View attachment 457454
View attachment 457453

At around January my team started to turn things around and now they're playing like they're solar powered. Maybe it's because the tactic's fluidity is still increasing.

Cheers! I might see a small pattern there.

I think I'm starting to turn this franchise around. It's the start of a new season and I've just played in a Europa League qualifying game. Even if you ignore the scoreline (EIGHT-NIL), the shot-count is spectacular. This is your tactic at 100% fluidity.

View attachment 457375

I'm yet to know whether the tactic itself is inconsistent or its the match engine.

Lovely both! May i have goal report?
Thanks mate. As a part of identifying weaknesses and improving, i will be gratefull if people share their BWM stats and BBM stats.

Last edited:
Dunno why but after 17 games i started losing bad (never lost before and was 1st) now im in a 5 consecutive loss streak.
Problem is that we started not score at all, we still dominate games (20+ shots on goal each game) but score noone, and opponents shots 1-2 and score 100% of time :/

The game relays heavily on team talk and performance. If you lose, you will have to adress it fast and effectively. If you dont, a lose will produce another lose and so on.

Hey Pala, nice tactic, im struggling bug time atm so i will try this. I was wondering if perhaps instead of match preparation solely focused on Teamwork, if it would be better to focus on defensive positioning since you leak a **** load of goals on this game with any tactic.