The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

How long to get results, tactic is fluid, done everthing in the OP.. but it's not working for me now..
pre season went well, season started and nothing, :(

How long to get results, tactic is fluid, done everthing in the OP.. but it's not working for me now..
pre season went well, season started and nothing, :(

Upload your save game. I'll personally have a look at what you could change. As I find that hard to believe unless you've screwed morale with a disasterous pre-season.

Upload your save game. I'll personally have a look at what you could change. As I find that hard to believe unless you've screwed morale with a disasterous pre-season.

It was not only your tactic, also CE tactic, but i think it's also me, first season everthings going great and second seasons always going bad... but maybe you can look, hope you can tell me what i do wrong
Upload in a minute ;)

Hope i did it right

http://wikisend.com/download/371516/¹¹¹¹¹ 2015.08.16.fm

Last edited:
Thanx, hope you find something, that was my only saved game i had from sunderland, in my anger delete the other games...
:'(

Chanty - Save game file

Thanks for uploading the save mate. You have the in-game editor switched on but each to their own.

Ok, straight off the bat a few things from the OP haven't been followed, which is cool, but also has consequences. Whilst you have followed the team training, individual training is not in place for roles for each player
View attachment 254599
Train the guys up to each of their positions, so they are 100% bright green on all. Also the fullbacks are not training bullet throws. You can get a ridiculous amount from set pieces this way.

Next up, you have given this one competitive game of your season. The tactic is not too far off fluid but doesn't have players suited to the roles at all. Simple re-training will fix this.

View attachment 254598

The one game you did play was a close defeat to Man City. More on that in a moment.
Morale isn't perfect either but that may well be the reaction from the team talk given from the last game, or comments made to the press.

You've also ignored the set piece instructions that were given as you don't have your fullbacks on corners and throw in's, you had guys being played in midfield. In a tight game like you've had against City, these offensive set pieces could have made the difference.

View attachment 254595

I also found when I went t play the game you had preset opposition instructions on. Again not keeping to the OP

View attachment 254580

Aside from that, you are good to go. So I made the changes suggested above and went to play your next game against West Ham away. I let the assistant deal with the media and pick the team.

So the first game with the new changes;
First ccc should have been put away and the control you are exerting away from home stats wise is impressive.
View attachment 254578 View attachment 254577

Surprise surprise the first and second goals come from Larrson at fullback with amended roles. :)

View attachment 254575 View attachment 254574

Halftime team talk. 2-0 but i'm not happy as it's only a two goal lead. Everyone but Larrson gets this. Lets see how the second half goes.

View attachment 254573

West Ham score from a double deflected freekick. They get a second on the break with a cross to Carroll. Kalas on a booking didn't challenge as was on a booking. Good goal from them.

At 2-2 I made subs. The team talk backfired as they obviously needed praise more. So I encourage via the game team talk.

We score a third through, yeah a fecking corner. Shockarooney the set pieces make a difference and a sub scored.
View attachment 254572

We win 4-2 eventually, the sub Hazard getting his second.

My point being, yeah it wasn't a walk over but the result improved and the team takes advantage of the percentages.

The OP blatantly wasn't being followed and the OI's alone would have done enough to screw things up.

Thanx, hope you find something, that was my only saved game i had from sunderland, in my anger delete the other games...
:'(
Cool. I get why you only had the one game recorded. There were some fundamental things not right with the save and the OP wasn't being followed.

The OI's alone conflicted with the team and player instructions. No wonder your team was getting pumped.

Not taking advantage of set pieces etc is just lunacy as well.

You have a decent squad. You should be in the top half of the table with them.

Last edited:
@ Chrissy Dude,.

Thx, this is very clear now,. with these positive criticism, i can looking forward, and know it's my own fault, i thought that i had everthing from the OP, but maybe got a little CE tactic mixed there. And the lack of the English written words sometimes.(i'm Dutch) i'm going to fix this right away.

Thanks for taking the time and this wake up call. Now make a great first half of the season, and i'll keep you posted.
Again thanks for the help!:)

Last edited:
Dude it is totally cool. That's why I wanted to look at the save mate to help.

Hi man, I'm giving a try to this tac, since I haven't found one that could lead me to glory. I have a great team, but i still have 5 defeats in a season, which is not good enough to beat my online competitor.
I read your instructions. I think you exloit the long throws, but on instrutions you have mixed... shouldn´t it be long throwns?

Hi man, I'm giving a try to this tac, since I haven't found one that could lead me to glory. I have a great team, but i still have 5 defeats in a season, which is not good enough to beat my online competitor.
I read your instructions. I think you exloit the long throws, but on instrutions you have mixed... shouldn´t it be long throwns?

It works with mixed dude.

Getting drunk. It's not easy being sober in Scotland. You can only be sober in Scotland if you are a child under 5, in prison or technically dead.

It's not like I can buy an non alcoholic drink in a bar. That would be like ordering a blow up doll in a quackhouse. No matter how many you have, you'll never get properly quacked.
You can be sober in Scotland with a child under 5? Better not tell the Mrs.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'll give this a bash on Friday (if Chrissy hasn't shut the tread before throwing the cat and himself of a bridge). In the mean time I'll just enjoy the 30 odd degree heat, and £1 beers of Portugal.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Welcome back Chrissy. Do you use any other tactics alongside this one? or should I just have it with different mentalities? I have a bit of OCD and I have to use up all 3 tactic slots :(

Last edited:
Welcome back Chrissy. Do you use any other tactics alongside this one? or should I just have it with different mentalities? I have a bit of OCD and I have to use up all 3 tactic slots :(

I am similar :)

I have one which is a time waste one, where defend a little deeper and take a breather.

I also have an all out attack for chasing the game if in dire need of a goal.

I'll upload both to the OP tonight.