The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

Amazing tactic, using it with Manchester United, 5 games into the season I've smashed West Brom at home 10-0..

With 65% possession!

Will post screenies once I get on my other keyboard as can't printscreen or screenshots with this cruddy one, props on the tactic!

Ended up winning the promotion play off against Swansea 4-0. Not bad considering for the first 7.5 seasons I could get top 6 but always fall at the play offs.

Now my team still has no stars or anyone decent except a few 20 odd year olds who will be stars one day. Five games in and already have 3 wins. So if I can avoid relegation I think I will be able to build a winning squad in a couple of seasons.

Started new season with Man Utd. I had good results against smaller teams but agains stronger teams ( tottenham, liverpool etc.) i cant even shoot and score they beat me so easy. Didnt work for me.

Well that goes against pretty much what I'm seeing. Upload the save and I'll have a look. I have found people quite simply haven't been following the OP pretty much everytime.

Started new season with Man Utd. I had good results against smaller teams but agains stronger teams ( tottenham, liverpool etc.) i cant even shoot and score they beat me so easy. Didnt work for me.
I started a Man United save to try out this tactic, and dominated Chelsea in my first meeting against a top four club. Won 3-1, but Courtois was MotM and I couldn't finish clear-cut chances. It's been good so far! Just have to find a way to incorporate Mata and Januzaj--too talented to leave off the pitch, so I'll probably train them as F9s or CMs...

Januzaj--too talented to leave off the pitch, so I'll probably train them as F9s or CMs...

personally i sold mata. but have trained januzaj and di maria as F9, both really good there :)

I started a Man United save to try out this tactic, and dominated Chelsea in my first meeting against a top four club. Won 3-1, but Courtois was MotM and I couldn't finish clear-cut chances. It's been good so far! Just have to find a way to incorporate Mata and Januzaj--too talented to leave off the pitch, so I'll probably train them as F9s or CMs...

got januzi for 20 mil from utd him and ozil are the dogs balls at centre f9 brilliant tactic

Thanks folks. Anyone having serious issues upload the save and i'll personally look at it. I'll also take the **** if the OP hasn't been followed :)

Chrissy I've had bad results I've put the keepers at striker and totally skimmed through the OP and just clicked the download button, this is your fault please find the nearest river

is it wrong that my backup striker is my top scorer ? rvp with 25 goals so far ( only in jan )

i just dont wanna start him ahead of barbosa wilson and di maria lol

is it wrong that my backup striker is my top scorer ? rvp with 25 goals so far ( only in jan )

i just dont wanna start him ahead of barbosa wilson and di maria lol

I'm finding that the F9 Right hand side striker is the top scorer, then the F9 Centre and F9 Left side. Then MCR and MCL.

Great tac., but i switched F9 to DLF(s) and it seems to be much better. They are more solid in possesion but still incredible in attack. Chrissy, what do you think of it?

Great tac., but i switched F9 to DLF(s) and it seems to be much better. They are more solid in possesion but still incredible in attack. Chrissy, what do you think of it?

Would have to see results of it. I tinkered alot with the strikers and the F9's seemed to drag the opposition defenders about alot more than other positions.