The Clusterquack - 248 goals in a season. Quad With Barca, Treble with Killie.

Where you been ya drunk F'@@K :p

Getting drunk. It's not easy being sober in Scotland. You can only be sober in Scotland if you are a child under 5, in prison or technically dead.

It's not like I can buy an non alcoholic drink in a bar. That would be like ordering a blow up doll in a quackhouse. No matter how many you have, you'll never get properly quacked.

Last edited:
You see the first two pages of this subforum? Well, I've tried almost every single tactic out there in Vanarama Conference N/S and NONE of them holds up consistently.

I'll subject yours to the same test. The fact no OI are required is a big plus already.

You see the first two pages of this subforum? Well, I've tried almost every single tactic out there in Vanarama Conference N/S and NONE of them holds up consistently.

I'll subject yours to the same test. The fact no OI are required is a big plus already.

Follow the instructions in the post with regards to how to play the game and you should be fine.

where in scotland ya fae chrissydude?

I hail fae Dundee :D

Sorry if you're gonna kill somebody or the cat but.. some infos about the strikers. Who is usually the top scorer? Any difference between the roles? I mean should the central striker be more like a target man (Dzeko, Giroud, Lukaku, Benteke, etc.) and the two on the sides more like two wingers? Right foot on the left and left foot on the right (always for the strikers)? Thanks :D

Started a new save with my supported team Newcastle to test this. First game of first season:

View attachment 255143

Great start! I have made a few signings which include Bas Dost (as we are linked with him in real life), Balanta and Teofilo Gutierrez as well as some U18 players, but the fact Dost scored 3 and I scored 5 away from home is pretty incredible. Hopefully results will be consistent! Thank you very much for this tactic, will keep updating this post/posting new updates regarding results and performances. The tactic seems to be very strong defensively which is a massive upgrade from the previous 4-3-3 (3 strikers) formation I had previously been using. Once again, thank you!

This is insane...

Got to try this one with my sunderland

Sorry if you're gonna kill somebody or the cat but.. some infos about the strikers. Who is usually the top scorer? Any difference between the roles? I mean should the central striker be more like a target man (Dzeko, Giroud, Lukaku, Benteke, etc.) and the two on the sides more like two wingers? Right foot on the left and left foot on the right (always for the strikers)? Thanks :D

You want someone with a good first touch, off the ball, finishing, anticipation, composure, pace, acceleration etc Either foot works,

Oh and wee "Tigger" was a much loved pet you selfish sod.

Last edited:
OP's post is OP. I haven't laughed so hard (with OP) at a tactics post in forever. XD