Keith Bertschin isn't a 5* coach in attacking...:S

As for physio's, David Fevre is the best.

Bobby Mimms is a good Ball Control coach, according to the calculator he will have 4.5 Stars in that area, just signed him for West Brom so he will come to lower prem clubs. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 208425

Heyy guys...what are the key attributes to look for for different staff roles? So for ast mgr shuld have man mgt, mental, discipline & motivating. Or specific coaches shuld have determination, technical, mental and area of role i.e. Attacking. Hope my post makes sense!!

Heyy guys...what are the key attributes to look for for different staff roles? So for ast mgr shuld have man mgt, mental, discipline & motivating. Or specific coaches shuld have determination, technical, mental and area of role i.e. Attacking. Hope my post makes sense!!

Determination, Discipline, Motivating!

then an area of expertise (attacking, keeping, defending)

Assistant managers:

1) tactical knowledge
2) motivating
3) man management
4) judging player potential
5) adaptiblity (if brining in from another country)
6) one training specialaztion

You should totally type in all the names there Raikan. Now i have to click the picture, type the name in FM and so on. For some reason, my internet is way to slow to even open up 2 pictures at the same time.

Yes, i'm lazy.

Edit, i think some stats are random. Your Zahinos looks awesome while mine isn't even close.
Edit 2, Same goes for Linhares
Edit 3, And the same for Flavio Soares

PS. You do realize you mentioned like, everyone from Man UTD and Cruzeiro and such right? They will NEVER join a club like Ajax, Sunderland or any other team which is similar to these. You're an animal in finding the best wonderkids but this list is kinda rubbish IMO. No offense tho, i love you to much for that. (no ****)

Last edited:
I agree, i've been searchin for a thread with the best assistant managers in the game. But i can't find any, can somebody tell me which attributes I should be looking for? (My assistant handles oppositions instructions, and he attend all the press conferences. He also handles youth intake selection,) Please, what shoul I be looking for in an assistant manager?

Another Class Post from You mate, i respect all your work and your stuff is fantastic. :)

Keep it up.

I cant edit the OP without it completely farking out! so going to make this a new editable post that will go hand in hand with the OP :) I will continue to update as I carry on!

The Coaches Guide to the Galaxy:

Fitness:
Five Star Coaches: Carlo Nicolini

View attachment 218756

I cant edit the OP without it completely farking out! so going to make this a new editable post that will go hand in hand with the OP :) I will continue to update as I carry on!

The Coaches Guide to the Galaxy:

Fitness:
Five Star Coaches: Carlo Nicolini

View attachment 218756

nice background what is the name of it ???

also apart from that brazillian assistant manager who isgood for that role ?

I think this is a fantastic post Raikan , but if you could put up even just a few 5 star assistant managers it would be perfect!

Any other great defense coaches not from Manchester United?

sports interactive>football manager 2012>SKINS

extract the file into this folder :)

Hi it would be very helpful if anyone could rekomend me some staff from the UK?

Waaaaa! I dont get it. Some of the youth coaches have like under 10 for working with youngsters and low marks for motivating and judging!
example Diogo Linhares has 6 for working with youngsters.
Physios - some of them are less than 15 for physio

????? Confused!