The Complete Regen (Newgen) thread

daviefow

Jul 18, 2011
france, brazil, argentina, germany, italy, holland, in that order.
If you load extra playable leages every couple of years it also helps, especially Mexico.

Radekal

Feb 9, 2012
france, brazil, argentina, germany, italy, holland, in that order.
If you load extra playable leages every couple of years it also helps, especially Mexico.
I'm surprised no-one's said Turkey! On my save, Besiktas, Fenerbace and Galatasaray (among others) produce some awesome regens!

Name Changed

Dec 1, 2009
In previous FM games, if you went into the editor and put up a team's youth facilities, you would often get good regens from those clubs. I used to do it because I liked being able to buy regens from obscure countries. This doesn't seem to work anymore in FM2012?

Anyone have any ideas how to fix it? There must be a way...

benmadrigal

Nov 17, 2010
france are throwing up a lot of quality regens, my under 18s are full of em by 4th season and starting to break through into the first team. brazil and argentina too, snapped up a couple of excellent argentine strikers for peanuts.

Metz

Sep 17, 2010
Do the new patches make the regens start with higher PA since most of them have really low PA right now.

jimmy999

Dec 25, 2009
can anyone help me with this, i have loads of good regens available in year 2022, but a lot of them lack aggresion, bravery (essential for my stopper cb) and there seems to be a lack of players with flair stat

how can i increase these stats?

paetoja

Jul 13, 2010
can anyone help me with this, i have loads of good regens available in year 2022, but a lot of them lack aggresion, bravery (essential for my stopper cb) and there seems to be a lack of players with flair stat

how can i increase these stats?
you can not increase them, players either have those attributes or not
some players do get their flair increased with years, i seen 1 player increase it for 3 in a few years

aussie

Dec 27, 2010
just wondering how long it would take a regen to fully reach their PA if their getting regular first team football in a top team....

Raikan007

Feb 6, 2009
just wondering how long it would take a regen to fully reach their PA if their getting regular first team football in a top team....
there are so many factors that influence this, however, up until 24/25/26 is about the age they should reach as close to their potential as they would (if starting at 16/17/18)

chadada

Nov 19, 2010
It seems to me that regens are no more appearing at the same dates since the last patch. Is that right ? Where can I find the "new" dates ? Thanks

mkw101

Jun 6, 2011
something everyone loves to see in a new regen... "approach to sign" (gone because I already offered him a contract)

:wub:

kuroske

May 27, 2011
something everyone loves to see in a new regen... "approach to sign" (gone because I already offered him a contract)

:wub:
Nice one. Olympique Lyon always have sick regens. Ive already snapped 3 wonderkids from them :D

Btw, im playing Barcelona, and everytime i get regens of 1.5 star potential. Makes me sick...

AmunRa

Jun 27, 2011
I have found loads of regens in my Arsenal save but here are my favorite (Oh I gave them all pictures)

Craig John signed for £3m compensation from Swansea
View attachment 249293

Roland Sanou signed for £2m compensation from P.S.G
View attachment 249294

Vincenzo Cantarelli signed for £2.5m from Inter Milan
View attachment 249295

Ed Nichols signed for £2.1m compensation from Aston Villa
View attachment 249296

Emilio signed for £2.6m compensation from Athletico Madrid
View attachment 249297

I think they are all quality and will hopefully make me lots of money