The Complete Regen (Newgen) thread

france, brazil, argentina, germany, italy, holland, in that order.
If you load extra playable leages every couple of years it also helps, especially Mexico.

is there any particular way to find regens easier? or you just tend to looks for u18's etc

Can regens be dubbed the new (insert name), a regen?

france, brazil, argentina, germany, italy, holland, in that order.
If you load extra playable leages every couple of years it also helps, especially Mexico.

I'm surprised no-one's said Turkey! On my save, Besiktas, Fenerbace and Galatasaray (among others) produce some awesome regens!

In previous FM games, if you went into the editor and put up a team's youth facilities, you would often get good regens from those clubs. I used to do it because I liked being able to buy regens from obscure countries. This doesn't seem to work anymore in FM2012?

Anyone have any ideas how to fix it? There must be a way...

france are throwing up a lot of quality regens, my under 18s are full of em by 4th season and starting to break through into the first team. brazil and argentina too, snapped up a couple of excellent argentine strikers for peanuts.

Do the new patches make the regens start with higher PA since most of them have really low PA right now.

can anyone help me with this, i have loads of good regens available in year 2022, but a lot of them lack aggresion, bravery (essential for my stopper cb) and there seems to be a lack of players with flair stat

how can i increase these stats?

can anyone help me with this, i have loads of good regens available in year 2022, but a lot of them lack aggresion, bravery (essential for my stopper cb) and there seems to be a lack of players with flair stat

how can i increase these stats?

you can not increase them, players either have those attributes or not
some players do get their flair increased with years, i seen 1 player increase it for 3 in a few years

just wondering how long it would take a regen to fully reach their PA if their getting regular first team football in a top team....

just wondering how long it would take a regen to fully reach their PA if their getting regular first team football in a top team....

there are so many factors that influence this, however, up until 24/25/26 is about the age they should reach as close to their potential as they would (if starting at 16/17/18)

It seems to me that regens are no more appearing at the same dates since the last patch. Is that right ? Where can I find the "new" dates ? Thanks

something everyone loves to see in a new regen... "approach to sign" (gone because I already offered him a contract)

:wub:

something everyone loves to see in a new regen... "approach to sign" (gone because I already offered him a contract)

:wub:

Nice one. Olympique Lyon always have sick regens. Ive already snapped 3 wonderkids from them :D

Btw, im playing Barcelona, and everytime i get regens of 1.5 star potential. Makes me sick...

I have found loads of regens in my Arsenal save but here are my favorite (Oh I gave them all pictures)

Craig John signed for £3m compensation from Swansea
View attachment 249293

Roland Sanou signed for £2m compensation from P.S.G
View attachment 249294

Vincenzo Cantarelli signed for £2.5m from Inter Milan
View attachment 249295

Ed Nichols signed for £2.1m compensation from Aston Villa
View attachment 249296

Emilio signed for £2.6m compensation from Athletico Madrid
View attachment 249297

I think they are all quality and will hopefully make me lots of money