The Complete Regen (Newgen) thread

View attachment 249678
Okay wondering your opinions on my next step for this guy...
I usually favour more attacking full backs, better crossing etc.
I'm planning to sell him in a few years but I want to get as much as possible for him, any ideas which areas to improve to make him more efficient?

how do you know they have a PA of at least 170?

I have a regen who came through not long ago in Argentina. He is labelled the next Alfredo Di Stefano and at 19 he has technical stats to rival messi and average physical. Mentals pretty good too. :D PA of 198

Relatively new to FM. In my 3rd season with Liverpool, already got around six 4* regens, but is there any way to find them easier? Basically all of mine are from France and four or them are defensive midfielders haha. So is it normal to find so many of one position and is there anything I can do to uncover some real gems?

lol-2.png

He was at Hinkcley (In League Two) but was released demanding a contract out of their budget. Didn't notice him until I decided to add another manager to take the England job, as they had no manager. He's been with me two seasons now and has really shown his strength. I gave him a chance in the England squad against Brazil but he made several errors and the FA reacted badly to me for adding him into the squad.

Give him time and he'll be out of here, turned down a Man City bid of £12M for him. His stats I think make him a wonderkid and if not he must be at his age worth 4.8M.

lol-3.png

He was generated into my Youth squad after I decided not to renew their contracts to bring in new players for the future. He went on loan to Peterborough when they were in the Premier League, then I got promoted and ever since he's been a good player. In the 2014 season he was in the email from my assistant as the clubs future star.

However he doesn't want to stay in the club that brought him here and would rather play in teams such as Man City unlike Levi. £16M bid from Lyon but want to keep him until he's atleast 24 to see him out of his development. He also believes that another country will help him grow, should I keep him or let him go?

I am managing St. Pauli, in my first season back in the Bundesliga. 12 games in, none of my strikers have scored a single goal. I now have the opportunity to sign this guy at the end of the season for £2.5m up front and then £1.8m in installments (which I have NEVER used before). I am usually prudent, and this would be virtually all the money we have, although I could sell some players.

My question is, is he worth it? Opinions would be appreciated.

View attachment 250688

And I know it says he is joining us, but I haven't saved it, I was just seeing how much he would cost.

Regens from Brazil

I've noticed that its not possible to get a regen from Brazil into your team until he turns 18. Is it possible to change this feature in the editor?

HI on my game Ronaldinho has just retired how do i find his regen?? his retirement date was 31.12.2013 and Henry's was 23.12.2013 so just how do I find their regens?? do i wait for the new Regens youth intake to tick over and then what do i do please help me.

HI on my game Ronaldinho has just retired how do i find his regen?? his retirement date was 31.12.2013 and Henry's was 23.12.2013 so just how do I find their regens?? do i wait for the new Regens youth intake to tick over and then what do i do please help me.

The regens to replace these guys arent guaranteed to come out straight away. There may already be regens out to replace them or you may have to wait for the intake its just a matter of knowing where and when to look.

Got a class regen centre back from Shamrock Rovers and managed to get him on a free for Crawley.
He was sold to Swansea 1.1mill which wad too good to refuse, as you could imagine im rather annoyed.

Kinda a stupid question but how long do I need to wait til the new regen start coming in? Do they come in the first season(2011) or do I have to wait til 2012? Just wondering because I noticed when I check Sweden(regen date is august 19) in 2011 and I don't see any new regens at all.

View attachment 261885

Isn't his name handsome? **robert lukasiK=marek hamsik maybe?
played for gladbach at 16 years 200+ days..at start his value just about 1m..but after his acceleration became 15 i start to made him my 1st striker..not bad at all

View attachment 277166

Agustin Santarelli , pure god mode. Long story short, he carries my team every game, an amazing striker ! I bought him for 6 milion euro from FC Racing. On his first match he scored a hat-trick and still continues to amaze me throughout every game.