The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

Huge hopes for this guy. I can see him going on to be the best striker in the world one day. Need to get him some competitive match time though!

View attachment 468027

Two players in my first team doing fantasticly well. I sold my 27 year old striker for €43m and brought Ramirez into the first team. Bit of a double edged sword as my ex-striker has been scoring all around him for Man City now!

View attachment 468026View attachment 468025

Apparently cost my club 23 million from Club America, he's greedy but It's well worth it, he reminds me a bit like a Neymar type player on this game, all I need now from him is something like a 30+ goal season from him because so far he has only scored like 10 in each of his 2 seasons in Serie A, not exactly setting the world alight yet but I have a feeling it won't be long.View attachment 467929

What should I do with this guy? Should I train him to be a central midfielder or an advanced right winger, given that I use a 4-2-3-1 with inside forwards? The midfield trio is dlp, bbm both slightly further back, and an advanced playmaker further forward.

View attachment 391296

What should I do with this guy? Should I train him to be a central midfielder or an advanced right winger, given that I use a 4-2-3-1 with inside forwards? The midfield trio is dlp, bbm both slightly further back, and an advanced playmaker further forward.

View attachment 391296

Imo, winger. Has crossing, dribbling, creativity, just need some more pace and stamina

As a MC, no positioning, lack of teamwork, and maybe some strength

View attachment 467215

What do you think i should do with this guy? Staff says he's a defensive forward, but i want to make him some sort of a goal scorer. Would be nice if he gained some offensive attributes.

Wow! Can u take a screenshot of his history please?

Also how did you train him? Did u use tutors?

Is he a regen that started at your club or that you picked up from another teams youth squad?

View attachment 467084

yea sure, heres his history and bio

View attachment 467086View attachment 467085

bought him as a 16/17 year old for 26M because i knew he'd turn out amazing. trained him as and advanced forward with high team training. he had one tutor as a 17 year old who was a 'model profesional'

Last edited:
dy91zn.png

View attachment 464888View attachment 464887View attachment 464886
My best strike force ever. They have 323 goals in 308 internationals with the average age of them only 27. hutchinson came through my youth system and has scored over 600 goals for the club. Hrubesch cost a gigantic ?650k when he was 14 an is probably one of the best players i've had on FM.
I signed williams at 16 for ?18.5 million and has been 1st choice for england since he was 18.

View attachment 391677

yea sure, heres his history and bio

View attachment 391673View attachment 391674

bought him as a 16/17 year old for 26M because i knew he'd turn out amazing. trained him as and advanced forward with high team training. he had one tutor as a 17 year old who was a 'model profesional'

I've got the baby version of your ST. Lol

View attachment 463677

Plus this guy.

View attachment 463676

Got 3-6 other players that'll turn out as good as these guys as well with the right training.