he has all the stats for a winger imo, so i suggest retraining him there ;)

Thank you, I'll buy him. He also has the plus of being english.

Last edited:
Hey

I posted this question on the other regen thread but I'm guessing noone knows the answer as I didn't get one but i'll try here too...

When a regen is 'dubbed the new' whoever, does that mean they ARE that player reborn, will be as good as that player or does it mean nothing at all?

It means, if trained well and given game time (without overdoing it) he has the potential to reach that player's level i.e. if a player is dubbed the new, let's say, Robert Pires, if you train the lad correctly, send him on loan, tutor him etc he can become a very creative attacking player and possibly a world beater.

I have a player touted the next.. Darren Bent. XD

512000636.png

Im wondering should i start bringing this regen into my team?

His already getting close to as good as Hazard according to my scouts.

At the moment i have Witsel and Pedro (Sampdoria one) as my two MC's he could back them up? Or should i leave him in my Under 19's until January/Next Season.

It means, if trained well and given game time (without overdoing it) he has the potential to reach that player's level i.e. if a player is dubbed the new, let's say, Robert Pires, if you train the lad correctly, send him on loan, tutor him etc he can become a very creative attacking player and possibly a world beater.

I have a player touted the next.. Darren Bent. XD

Thank you very much, I was wondering as I have 2 players the same age dubbed the new Michael Carrick so it threw me a bit |)

nzjc3p.jpg
[/IMG]

hey i just signed this regen, his technical stats looks really good , but that's about it..how should i train him to make him the beast i hope he would become?

Anyone noticed how rarely the game creates inside forward regens?

Iam in 2020 and all my inside forwards started their careers as forwards

Then i retrained then to the attacking wide position oposite to their foot.

Dont you think that not all wide players should be winger?

I have a question about regen, my scout found a good regen in Italy, with a good potential, he is CENTRE BACK, but he is only 1.78m (15 years old), so the question is - he grows up or no? Because in my opinion good centre back must be about 1.90m, of course in real life we have Carles Puyol, he is very good and little, lol. But this is not real life, in fm little monkeys do ****.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

nzjc3p.jpg
[/IMG]

hey i just signed this regen, his technical stats looks really good , but that's about it..how should i train him to make him the beast i hope he would become?

Put on individual training to train physical stats, he is 19 years old and only 6 natural fitness, shittie.. Tutor him as much as you can and maybe give first team for about 20min a game.

I stumbled upon an amazing 18 year old Brazilian (Mineiro) on my Man City save file. Santos U19 team, signed him in January 2011. This kid is touted as the next Amoroso. Here are some screenies:

Attributes:
View attachment 132377

Positions:
View attachment 132378

Personal:
View attachment 132379

Contract:
View attachment 132380

Coach Reports:
View attachment 132381

I have some other regens as well, most of them coming in from Brazil on Jan. 1st 2012.
Apart from that, some of the players in my youth system include:

Romelu Lukaku
Thorgen Hazard
Jack Robinson
Loris Karius
Paulo Henrique

Last edited:
It seems regens for me always seem to have around 17 free kick taking? 0_0 Very strange.
Am I alone in this?

I can't make his stats improve, help

tutor him

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

It seems regens for me always seem to have around 17 free kick taking? 0_0 Very strange.
Am I alone in this?

no ur not
a lot of regens how high set pieces this year

PaulBeattieProfile_Attributes.png

How much you reckon I should pay?
Scouts say he could be as good as Fabregas

Do certain clubs produce players in certain positions e.g In my Barca save i have a lot of MC's coming through the youth along with Xavi and Iniesta or is this just coincidence?

maybe maybe not... you have the two best Spanish mids in the World... I have not noticed that before though, I think it is :)

So is there one answer to improve the quality of regens that FM gives your youth system? My scouts are pretty solid and so are my youth coaches, but in general my "natural" regens are average to poor.

well of course, you are not going to get 3 Iniesta's coming through every year.... you will be lucky with one every 15 years :)

the better your Youth Network, Training facilities etc etc the better chances of you getting a good prospect coming through every year... :)

most of my regens are poor as well :) only once have I had a fantastic regen come through MY youth system and that was in Fm10 :)

Well I'm not expecting 3 Iniesta's every year, but a solid player every 2-3 years would be nice for a change. So far 1 regen has made it to my backup team in 18 seasons.