my point exactly :) even with the best network and facilities, I barely get a good regen... its pretty much just pure luck :)

I chose to start a new save. I chose Italian leagues and Russia January 2011 as a start date. Anyway 3 seasons (2 playing as 1 team and 1 playing as 2 teams) in I have not had a intake of youth / regens for all 3 seasons. Has anyone experienced this?

why did you choose Jan, did you start off with a Russian team then? have you not seen ANY regens or have you just not got in any regens through your youth system?

Wanted a bit of a challenge can couldn't be bothered to holiday to January. I'm playing as Roma and Bari. I have had no intake at all (with both teams) downloaded genie scout to check other teams and there is no regens at all.

um, is this your first season I take it? Jan 2011?? if so, there are barely going to be any regens as the game really on produces them after the 1st season...

on a few rare occasions the game generates a few when you start a new game :)

could that be the reason?

If I see a 16 year old worth £1m+, is it more likely that he will not improve or would that be a good sign?

it means **** all, the higher the rep of the team he is contracted to, the higher his value will be :) sometimes it is, but you can tell from his stats :)

there are hundreds of regens that are valued at like 100k that are Wonderkids, just take the time and search in smaller leagues and countries :)

um, is this your first season I take it? Jan 2011?? if so, there are barely going to be any regens as the game really on produces them after the 1st season...

on a few rare occasions the game generates a few when you start a new game :)

could that be the reason?

No it's my 3rd season. That's the weird thing. I used the regen dates using the link on this thread and checked a week or so after that date with genie scout.

that is very strange then mate, I have no clue why... sorry

it means **** all, the higher the rep of the team he is contracted to, the higher his value will be :) sometimes it is, but you can tell from his stats :)

there are hundreds of regens that are valued at like 100k that are Wonderkids, just take the time and search in smaller leagues and countries :)

So a regen playing at say, Port Vale worth £2.5m would, in theory, be a gem?

How can you find and get good regens to lower league team? Where, when and what I assing my scouts to search?

send them everywhere :) put a filter in to search for players under 20 :)

Help on REGENS NEEDED!!!

I am playing with LFC, season 5. 3 Leagues loaded (PL, Serie A, LIGA BBVA).
Regen quality is very poor. Havent had a regen with a PA of 190+???
Very bad but looking here, you lot have some gods!!! Can someone tell me how to get better quality regens?

How can i spot a Regen? Im Scunthorpe United in the championship..2011/2012.

Help on REGENS NEEDED!!!

I am playing with LFC, season 5. 3 Leagues loaded (PL, Serie A, LIGA BBVA).
Regen quality is very poor. Havent had a regen with a PA of 190+???
Very bad but looking here, you lot have some gods!!! Can someone tell me how to get better quality regens?

Any help guys, since then in 6th season, got 2 new regens another with 189 and an Italian winger with 188 from Roma?? Still nobody with 190+ :(

a player with 188/189 PA is a world class player if he reaches that potential; you shouldn't snub them, I don't think even Ronaldo or Messi have a PA over 190 and if they do they don't reach that value in their CA ever through their career anyway.

How can you find and get good regens to lower league team? Where, when and what I assing my scouts to search?

NIGERIA!

I've gotten 8+ quality regens from there. Usually 1-2 per year. Usually cost around 100-200k USD