i need some help here, i am in year 2022, lionel messi retired for 1++ year already. i have genie scout and i cant find his regen. nowhere in the world.

players do not have doppelgangers mate :) you are not going to find him being reincarnated either :) its completely Random regeneration :)

huh? is this the first time in fm game? i played many previous version all got same player reincarnated regen.

so how does the fm 2011 regen works actually? does the position random or even the PA is random?

no wonder 99% of regens in my game have flair < 10, and none have flair > 18.

12 seasons already.

Last edited:
I dont think that it is like that mate, I may be wrong :)

i need some help here, i am in year 2022, lionel messi retired for 1++ year already. i have genie scout and i cant find his regen. nowhere in the world.
I'm sure you're referring to FIFA or PES Master League.
Btw, how did you know that a regen is the new Messi in previous FM?

I'm sure you're referring to FIFA or PES Master League.
Btw, how did you know that a regen is the new Messi in previous FM?
by having the same PA, play same positions and same nationality.

:S i thought i can have messi and ronaldo regens for my left and right flank.:S

haha, no you cant :) cause they have the same PA, thats cute :)

it does not work like that mate :) thats just coincedence....

How many world class or at least EPL/La-Liga first-team quality regens have you seen come from more 'exotic' countries? I.e. not Brazil, England, France, etc. I saw one on another forum from Bahrain. Any other examples you guys have seen? Pics would be cool.

Thinking of signing this guy for £25m:

He's two footed so I want to re-train him to the right wing and play him as a winger hugging the touchline. Worth it? Will get Rooney to tutor and hopefully get the mentals up too.

Just bought this regen for 2.5M. He has all the attributes, to become a very good player. I am thinking to retrain him to winger or should I play him AMC? What do you think?

fabiomas1.jpg

fabiomas2.jpg

fabiomas3.jpg

fabiomas4.jpg

Anyone know the whereabouts of the guide for adding your own regen? I remember seeing a notepad file with a tutorial of how to add your own regen. Problem is, can't remember where it was.

Ring any bells?

Guys,

Ok so when I send my scouts out do I send them to scout regens and have fulter u20? Right?

Guys,

Ok so when I send my scouts out do I send them to scout regens and have fulter u20? Right?
you cannot just search for regens and it depends what year you are in setting the filter to under 20's :)

the best way is every year you go forward, setting the filter to to max 1 year older...

example.. if you are in 2011/2012 (second season) the games regens mostly start at 15-16 so set it to that, or max to 17 yrs old

example.. if you are in 2011/2012 (second season) the games regens mostly start at 15-16 so set it to that, or max to 17 yrs old

MOSTLY but not always, I've had a quality regen just turn up and start his career aged 19 before from abroad

yeah, its a rule of thumb mate :) I have had a regen of 14 show up at the start...

Hi could anyone recommend a training schedule for this player please, and what role should i play him as a striker.
many thanks

paulgouldstatsimageshac.png

Sorry for not having a screenshot, but finally after 5 years, i got a regen with a PA over 190 . . . . . .. he has 199 !!!! from Boca 16 years old, cant wait for him to turn 21, he should almost reach 190 then !!!! Argentinian teams, Brazilian teams, inter chelsea and Barcelona always lose !!!