Looks like a great deep lying forward mate

Hi could anyone recommend a training schedule for this player please, and what role should i play him as a striker.
many thanks

paulgouldstatsimageshac.png

increase his acceleration and finishing, you have a world class complete foward

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

how should I play this guy, does he look like he could be world class?
jakecullen

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

titaa.png
[/IMG]

retrain him to a Winger mate or an Amc - Attacking Mid - Attack or

Deep Lying playmaker - Support (get Hargreaves or Fletcher to tutor him to increase his teamwork and work rate stats)

I must say that in the CM roles in Fm, there are no real roles/duties that allow for a player like this (players with genuine pace)

Any ideas what PPMs to teach this guy? He already knows gets forward whenever possible and marks opponents tightly. He's got a very weak left foot so should I get him to avoid using it?

Thanks Raikin, ye hes been trained there as we speak with focus on dribbling.

I never have luck with any of my players asking them to use weaker foot, they start the training with no fuss, but they never are able to complete it... ever! tried with over a dozen players from World Class to normal, still never works on Fm11...

I would suggest:

1) stay on feet when tackling players
2) hits free kicks with power
3) dictates tempo
4) switches balls to flank

I never have luck with any of my players asking them to use weaker foot, they start the training with no fuss, but they never are able to complete it... ever! tried with over a dozen players from World Class to normal, still never works on Fm11...

I would suggest:

1) stay on feet when tackling players
2) hits free kicks with power
3) dictates tempo
4) switches balls to flank

Wow bad luck on the weaker foot PPM. I managed to get Willian to learn it fine but I've never really tried it anyone else. Cheers for the advice though, I'll probably use the first 3 and leave the 4th to the more creative players.

Edit: he's refused to learn all of them :(

Last edited:
haha, no you cant :) cause they have the same PA, thats cute :)

it does not work like that mate :) thats just coincedence....

It did work like this, however, in the older versions of Football Manager.
This was the time when regens were actually 'regens' and not 'newgens', re-generated players from retiring players already on the game.
This was because of the hardware limitations at the time forced to recycle the player pool over and over. So yes, you could find Zidane regenerated in CM01/02 with the same potential ability and mentals, but not necessary the same nationality. This system is nowadays in use on the handheld version of Football Manager, assumably for the same hardware limitations.

Anyone who may be interested, Tita is preforming well so far this season (just october now) am trying to give him as much game time as possible out on the left, hes now competent but will hopefully become accomplished soon so i can work him out on the right

lukaku

Thanks for the posts guys very helpful and im managin
liverpool atm 25 games through first season signed lukaku game before start of season for 7mil and he has bagged over 20 goals in about 17 games hes a great player for the start :D

Assumpcao- train as targetman- Bruno, train him as DM, Paul Trigg can either stay as WB or play AMR and Peled needs to up his marking.

why to i tend to get good regens (like really good one with 4 stars) from spain?

I'm trying to raise a 7 determination, 11 work rate regen, generally poor personality attributes (PA of 180, CA 109) with a 12 determination, 19 work rate player and 13-14 for personality attributes (Gaizka Toquero, CA 129, no ppms)- i'm doing this because fm scout says without tutoring he would only reach 171 CA due to his slack-*** attitude.

How do you think the tutee will turnout (give an approximate improvement)

Last edited:
which option did you select for tutoring? his determination would probably rise about 3 or 4 stats (not higher than than the tutor) and his work rate would improve quite a few stats (hopefully) depends on what selection you chose...

about 3-4 stats increase (if done successfully)

which option did you select for tutoring? his determination would probably rise about 3 or 4 stats (not higher than than the tutor) and his work rate would improve quite a few stats (hopefully) depends on what selection you chose...

about 3-4 stats increase (if done successfully)

i selected the first option, I think.

Hi guys,
where do you guys normally play your regens? In the u19 squad, or your B team? Thanks in advance :)

U/19's will play in U/19's squad...

regens/youngsters with 2.5 upwards PA will be moved to reserves

the most promising ones will be moved directly to 1st team squad screen and set as available for reserve games...

I recall saying you read the How to train your youngsters thread, keep that in mind :)

hope that helps..

oh and really **** players I release immediately... dont like my squads looking over populated