Raikan007

Reaction score
good day to you all, I have noticed in the last couple of days the amount of regen threads that have been started and get 1 or 2 replies then thats it, this thread will enable all members to post any questions, any suggestions, anything really to do with regens, how to play them, what roles, tutoring etc...

there is the Show off your regen thread which must still be used please if you just want to Show off your awesome regens, but this thread is for everything else relating to Regens...

Post what it is you are requiring and it would work similar to the Deal or no Deal thread as well as the Who should I Buy/Sell thread, members will answer your questions with regards to regens

WHAT IS A REGEN YOU ASK?
A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc...so that you dont end up with no players in the game in the end
thank you, Neil​

Last edited:
Is there a new list of dates when regens appear? Or are these dates still the same?

it was stickied, someone removed the stickies.... "cough cough" Becky.... :p
just search regen dates

I was wondering if anyone knew about Player Comparisons? i.e I have a gen that is 'labelled the next Fernando Torres' - does this mean his PA is around Torres' CA, does it mean his attributes are strong in similiar areas?

Obviously I know this means his PA is fairly high as bad gens don't tend to get comparisons

i typed in regen dates and couldn't find anything please can someone post it on here

Is there a decent programme for finding regens im really struggling to find any and im in my 4th season
SHOCKING aint it lol

raikan, what to do ??? its your call ;)

You need to ask? He looks amazing. and cheap, buy.

Barca have a v. similiar gen in my game, same position and roughly same amount of 16+s, next Iniesta, *******.

the problem is i don't know where to play him ?!?!?!!? :S his flair is tow low to be a amc and he'll be wasted a d/l playmaker :(

Just found this regen , and tought he could become an awesome winger, but his natural position is in centre.Should I buy him and retrain him, or he will never be an awesome winger?