What is FMRTE? And the editor doesn't give you the PA of a regen does it.

FMRTE is "in game" editor. You can see payer's CA and PA, also can edit his attributes and so on!

Google,fmrte,enter

fmrte does, but its an editor. Geine scout is a list maker, and good too.
but if u wnat ot find the player (any player in ur saved game) with highest pA, like 199, then use Genie scout. easier!

View attachment 186104

need help for this guy, got a 4 star PA, but the stats dont seem to match, mainly passing . any suggestions for this guy. i just made him get tutored by my other Best ST and will take months to see the result. worrying part is he hasn't improved for 2 years straight since i got him.

View attachment 186104

need help for this guy, got a 4 star PA, but the stats dont seem to match, mainly passing . any suggestions for this guy. i just made him get tutored by my other Best ST and will take months to see the result. worrying part is he hasn't improved for 2 years straight since i got him.

have you been playing him regularly? cos 1st team experience is vital for a player's development. if you cant give him that, maybe try loaning him to another club for him to gain experience. otherwise, it would be because he has a low pa, which is the reason why he's not improving much.

have you been playing him regularly? cos 1st team experience is vital for a player's development. if you cant give him that, maybe try loaning him to another club for him to gain experience. otherwise, it would be because he has a low pa, which is the reason why he's not improving much.

i kept him in loan list, just waiting or offers when the window opens. he gets to play, but not like 20 games a season, cuz i have sanogo, piazon, and lancaster (the star regen tutoring ivan) as regulars. and i have others out on loan.

1) which team are you? what league? take it your in England...

2) England will take too long to get Eu, you need to get a Belgian club (preferably) read below for other options:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/fm-2...7-how-many-years-gain-nationality-thread.html

3) did you have to apply for one when you started negotiations? did you have to appeal at all? did it say that you can sign the player but he will not be allowed to play for the club (this is stated in the same email when you accept the deal)

4) loan him out for free wages and free transfer fee as well as offering him out for transfer 1st to get clubs interested, then immediately go back and change his Transfer status to not on the TL :)

Sorry it's been along time but was on holiday for a week and had other commitments.

Anyway, when I tried loaning him out on free no one was interested. Ended up just leaving it for a few months until i was able to offer him a contract. Now he can play for me :) Good timing aswell as one of my 3 strikers had got injured so he can now be rotated. Had a hattrick on his debut aswell, was against Bristol City in Prem.

Thing i'd like to ask to anyone is, is there a way of making the assistant play my under 18's players in the position where I am training them to be. I've had this 4.5* 16yr old come through my ranks and he is naturally a defender, but the Assistant keeps playing him in CM. Any way to stopping him doing this? Will this effect his development? I'll be planning on loaning him out when he is 18/19ish so will 2 years in CM slow it down?

you can take over the U/18's if you want and play each match, well sim each match if you want, but at least you can start him in the position you want and say use current tactics and team selection where possible each game?

Does anyone have any advice on what to do with this kid? He won't look like much to you guys, but for a cash starved Vaduz team that has no transfer budget and an extremely restrictive wage budget this kid could be the future. I also manage the Liechtensteiner national team, which doesn't ahve much young talent. In short I need this guy to fulfill his potential. Ideally he would become a CM, although I am willing to change that if you guys think he'd be better elsewhere.
View attachment 190411View attachment 190412View attachment 190413

I've got an 18 year Danish striker who is 6'8" but not sure how to play him. Good heading and finishing and obviously good jumping.

I play two strikers and not sure if I should make him the target man to head, or leave my other striker (18pace/accel and 17 heading) as the target man.

I have a Scottish regen named James Walker. Bought him for 1 million pounds a year ago. He is a striker and already has 6 caps for the Scots, but I have no idea what to do with him. I play a 4-5-1. So please take a look at his screen shot and let me know what role I should give him.

Here is the link: http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7563/walkerpt.jpg

View attachment 192117

just wondering how i should play this guy
he was on loan at real madrid the year before and espanyol the year before that and was scroing heaps of goals for them but just wont score for me?
what to do?

cheers i have him starting and yann m'villa as my of the bench im using a tatic of 2 strikers 1 attacking midfielder 1 central being that guy 2 wingers and the usual 4 defenders
i am currently 26 feburary 2018 played 26 games won 22 lost 2 drawn 2 scored 108 and had 26 scored against me
also won the serie A 6 times in a row!
but this is the longest it has ever taken me to win champions cup i won euro first year i won euro with italy and world cup with brazil

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

i also have like 5 more gun regens if any1 wants to have a look?