The Connection (2422) - Home & Away 13.3.3 by Jesaustralia

hahaha Satan you made me laught with your not even documented comment....just donwload the save of Jesaustralia, and you can see this players are just regens ... with nicknames!

hahaha Satan you made me laught with your not even documented comment....just donwload the save of Jesaustralia, and you can see this players are just regens ... with nicknames!

My next regent will be named "SATAN" and he will be sitting on the bench in the reserves of english amateur club "PURFLEET" :) My favourite english club :) I hope they will start winning soon so I can take them over :)

I like this tactic defence wise.. For Arsenal it works well.. Doesn't score a massive amount of goals. Might be a bit to do with other tactics and perhaps teams. In my R. Madrid save is doing better.. but they have much better players than Arsenal, who to be honest attack wise is still only average.. Giround only one who can be called good. So have played 21 games and screenshot to follow. I have loaded up your new tactic (Freedom) and is fluid.. So might finish season with that tactic as it may be better for the players I have. Not looked at the tactic yet.. so may use tonight for a few games and put screenshots up

View attachment 337456

When I was using the connection my team Barcelona (scoring 165 GLS) was an extremely strong team so I do guess that a really strong team can benefit from this formation, but it looks like your Arsenal team is doing alright with it result wise, so that is atleast a good thing.

The connection is created on the idea from GOOAALL262 with a few changes. Gooaall262 was to offensive and lacked support in the defence so I wanted to see if I could make it stronger defensively and I think I did with the 2 anchormen and ofcause the 2 offensive midfielders is different as well. The striker partnership is the same as GOOAALL262. I thought they worked really good.

Remember too - The English Premier League is extremely strong and it will be easier to fall in that league than in Spain - no offense to the spaniards - Thats just how it is :)

Cheers pal

When I was using the connection my team Barcelona (scoring 165 GLS) was an extremely strong team so I do guess that a really strong team can benefit from this formation, but it looks like your Arsenal team is doing alright with it result wise, so that is atleast a good thing.

The connection is created on the idea from GOOAALL262 with a few changes. Gooaall262 was to offensive and lacked support in the defence so I wanted to see if I could make it stronger defensively and I think I did with the 2 anchormen and ofcause the 2 offensive midfielders is different as well. The striker partnership is the same as GOOAALL262. I thought they worked really good.

Remember too - The English Premier League is extremely strong and it will be easier to fall in that league than in Spain - no offense to the spaniards - Thats just how it is :)

Cheers pal

that is true...ive seen unfancied teams like Stoke and blackburn and fulham finishing in the top 4 often, and tradational powerhouses like arsenal and chelsea going mid table 8-10. Only ever once saw Barca/real drop out of top 4

I have too agree.. In a save that is now lost.. I did see Spurs getting relegated from EPL in about 2040!

4th season and I won all comps entered in Spanish super cup/Spanish cup/ La Liga and CL. Drew 1st game of season and thought potential problems.. Did not happen lost 1 game in CL group game.. Wasn't important as won group. Screenshot of league.

View attachment 337287

4th season and I won all comps entered in Spanish super cup/Spanish cup/ La Liga and CL. Drew 1st game of season and thought potential problems.. Did not happen lost 1 game in CL group game.. Wasn't important as won group. Screenshot of league.

View attachment 685839

Marvelous mate - terrific result - Remind me to post this on the front page its valuable stuff!

Now I just have 1 question - because I need to analyze something :)
Can you tell me what you did with training from preseason to the rest of the season - I need to know exactly what you did?

You know I'm getting fantastic results just having it on teamwork with FREEDOM and I remember I did the same thing with The Connection because I thought keeping it at that would get me closer to the team gel level "Die for each other", The connection I scored 165 goals doing that but only achieved extremely strong understanding. I have been advertising people to go with attacking movement when the gel level is at Die for each other - maybe this is wrong! - However I strongly believe in the general training Team cohesion.

Pre season I have on Team Cohesion very heavy and on Teamwork maximum.. I keep it on that until completely fluid and then onto Attacking Movement and 30% and average but leave it on team cohesion until season is over. I could try Teamwork for whole of the season and see what happens though! Most of season it is on extremely strong understanding, but usually by Feb it is on to die for.

Pre season I have on Team Cohesion very heavy and on Teamwork maximum.. I keep it on that until completely fluid and then onto Attacking Movement and 30% and average but leave it on team cohesion until season is over. I could try Teamwork for whole of the season and see what happens though! Most of season it is on extremely strong understanding, but usually by Feb it is on to die for.

Ossis Mandos can I see or just tell me how is your squad or the starting 11 and how do it the strikers with this tactic?

I mean in stats,sorry my mistake. But looks good, CR7 is a beast like poacher

Oh one more thing....how did the FB ? seems like Azpilicueta scores also +8 rating is awesome for a FB

OK - OSSIS have it like this I think:

Preseason:
Team cohesion - Very high intensity - 50% Tactics

When Fluid in Preseason - he change to:
Team cohesion - Very high intensity - 50% Teamwork

Around First League match - next change from ossis - till team gel level change to die for each other around february
Team cohesion - Average intensity - 30% Teamwork

Then the above and change to Attacking Movement

##########################################################

My Training forcus is like this:

Preseason - Allmost Fluid 2 weeks before 1st match:
Team cohesion - very high intensity - 50% - Tactics

2 weeks before 1st league match - Reaching Extremely strong understanding 2-3 months:
Team cohesion - very high intensity - 50% - Teamwork

Then my last change
Team cohesion - High intensity - 50% Teamwork/Attacking movement - Rest day after match

I have no proof that my method is correct - or even if it matters that much!. I strongly believe it matters a lot more than we've been told. Very high intensity is an intensity to be aware of and shouldn't be done a whole season I think it creates more injuries. 50% match training give you 2days focus on the upcoming match in a compressed schedule where you play 2 matches a week you won't get the 2days worth of match focus because if you do like me you rest the day after match, but you also rest the key players individually immidiately when a match is finish you do this according to how their condition is when the match is finish....more on this in the GOOAALL262 thread.

Anyway OSSIS feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - Also consider keeping it at Teamwork and change to High 50%
(Your players get plenty of training) - don't worry about such.

For this player it is more to do with assists than goals.. He scored 3 in 38 games and made 10 assists. Very good player and is considered a better player as a RWB, but is very good on either flank.

View attachment 337239

Actually reconsidering what you said in this post - the moment you reach Extremely strong understanding I would like you to change to attacking movement. When you had attacking movement on from february did you see your team play better or worse you think?

Jes, you have my training correct.. I do move from very high to high and then average.. Onto average does depend on the amount of injuries I might be picking up.. Very high I do as you say collect more injuries.. High is about what you might expect.. on average to me it seems to come down.. Yet as you do I rest my best players after the game. Also what I found interesting a while ago in a tactic I no longer have the save.. That Def Pos was creating more chances in a game... Teamwork to me may very well work better and get the to die for quicker.. Will try this and see if it does.

In regards to Att Movement I do put it on that once the tactic is completely fluid and team are extremely competent in it. This can be 1st game of season or at worst 3rd game of season. I move to average once it has gotten to, to die for. Hope that clears up what I was trying to say.

I have 1 more thing to say - it involves the wingbacks in both Gooaall262 & The Connection. I bought wingers and retrained them as wingbacks. Better atttacking skills than defensive skills, though you can always use the defensive skills. Its hard to argue with average rates above 8.

I haven't said this/haven't created this yet, but one tweak I probably will put into action for Gooaall262 & The Connection is

Creative freedom
2DC 15
2Anchor 15
2Wingbacks15-18
CMR 20
AMCL20
SCR20
SCL15

Oh and C.Ronaldo is for me the best choice for the SCR position - Neymar is a gorgeus poacher - back in the day Neymar was a poacher for me in other tactics. Ofcause C.Ronaldo & Neymar can play both positions. Its also worth saying that playing with C.Ronaldo I think no matter position he can probably handle 20 in creative freedom :)