The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anglo-Scottish Cup done based in Scotland with top 16 from English League and all scot prem teams + 4 from Scot 1st division. Holidayed until Aug 8 2011 and no problems. Let me know which one you prefer or if you need anything improving. Offer to do specific teams still open if you wish.

Enjoy

Hi could anyone help me , im looking for someone to possibly create a fixture list for 2 leagues already in the game - Scottish Junior West Superleague Premier Division & Scottish Junior West Superleague Division One, they are non- playable leagues and is there any way they can be made playable ? The division one league would result in the top 2 teams getting promoted to the premier division, with the bottom 2 teams in the premier division being relegated and the 3rd bottom team playing the team who finish 3rd in the division one league , which is played in a 2 legged fixture, the leagues should run to the same dates roughly as the clydesdale bank premier league in scotland. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi could anyone help me , im looking for someone to possibly create a fixture list for 2 leagues already in the game - Scottish Junior West Superleague Premier Division & Scottish Junior West Superleague Division One, they are non- playable leagues and is there any way they can be made playable ? The division one league would result in the top 2 teams getting promoted to the premier division, with the bottom 2 teams in the premier division being relegated and the 3rd bottom team playing the team who finish 3rd in the division one league , which is played in a 2 legged fixture, the leagues should run to the same dates roughly as the clydesdale bank premier league in scotland. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I'll look into it for you :)

EDIT - finished :)

Last edited:
Hey there. I was wondering if it was possible to find databases with legendary players in them? The likes of Pele, Cruyff, Maradona etc all available?

Or if there are any databases with players from previous seasons? Like a player databse from 98-99 for example?

Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread.

Heres one that takes you down to Scottish Level 11-

View attachment 112735

Im trying to create the ASB Challenge Series and I cant figure out the best way to do it so any help would be much appreciated.
Firstly The ASB Cahllenge series is a new "Friendly" series in New Zealand, where a Wellington Phoenix Reserve team play 1 match against each of The ASB Premiership Teams, at the Premiership teams Home ground.
They are classified friendly because the prem teams are amateur teams while the Phoenix is a professional side, so the Challenge series has been created to get around FIFA rules regarding Pro teams playing in amateur comps.

So The series comprises of only 8 games. Each game offers $2000 for the winner, or $1000 each for a draw, so no penalties.
Phoenix Reserves play in all games - so it cant be created as a league due to 1 team playing more games than the rest well not in any way that I have tried
All the games are played at the premiership teams home ground, So phoenix reserves are always the away team.

Any help i can get on this would be O for Oarsum.

If anyone feels like putting some brain power towards this, more info on the ASB challenge series can be found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASB_Phoenix_Challenge
and/or page 5 here
http://www.nzfc.co.nz/fileadmin/use...s/ASB_Premiership_2010-11_Media_Guide_1.1.pdf

Cheers

Last edited:
Im trying to create the ASB Challenge Series and I cant figure out the best way to do it so any help would be much appreciated.
Firstly The ASB Cahllenge series is a new "Friendly" series in New Zealand, where a Wellington Phoenix Reserve team play 1 match against each of The ASB Premiership Teams, at the Premiership teams Home ground.
They are classified friendly because the prem teams are amateur teams while the Phoenix is a professional side, so the Challenge series has been created to get around FIFA rules regarding Pro teams playing in amateur comps.

So The series comprises of only 8 games. Each game offers $2000 for the winner, or $1000 each for a draw, so no penalties.
Phoenix Reserves play in all games - so it cant be created as a league due to 1 team playing more games than the rest well not in any way that I have tried
All the games are played at the premiership teams home ground, So phoenix reserves are always the away team.

Any help i can get on this would be O for Oarsum.

If anyone feels like putting some brain power towards this, more info on the ASB challenge series can be found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASB_Phoenix_Challenge
and/or page 5 here
http://www.nzfc.co.nz/fileadmin/use...s/ASB_Premiership_2010-11_Media_Guide_1.1.pdf

Cheers

The only way to do this is to create 8 seperate competitions with pheonix playing in each comp, with the stadium specified as the opponents stadium.

As the New Zealand Nation is not selectable in FM11 this will mean creating the leagues,
I,ve had a look on the net and there is only one major league the ABS Premiership which I would be happy to create for you along with the Chatham cup and the ABS Phoenix Challenge as layed out above, The only thing I cant seem to find is the Rules ie Transfer Dates,discipline rules,Squad and Match Rules any help on this would be apprieciated.

DanWalsallFC

Welsh and Scottish teams in English League System

2 Welsh + 2 Scottish in Prem
2 Welsh + 2 Scottish in Champ
2 Welsh + 2 Scottish in Npower 1
2 Welsh + 2 Scottish in Npower 2
2 Welsh + 2 Scottish in BS Prem
2 Welsh in BS/S
2 Scottish in BS/N

Expelled English Teams from Regional Premier South and North
Teams (lowest in League) that were replaced by Welsh and Scottish were moved down a league

Also re-jigged European Cups so They would work

Holidayed until June 21st 2011 only thing was all Welsh teams apart from 1 were relegated. Could increase Welsh teams reps/finances to give them a better chance of staying up, Take a look and tell me if you want this doing.

Hey there. I was wondering if it was possible to find databases with legendary players in them? The likes of Pele, Cruyff, Maradona etc all available?

Or if there are any databases with players from previous seasons? Like a player databse from 98-99 for example?

Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread.

Am in the process of doing one but doubt it will be ready until Jan/Feb as there is a lot to edit in if you have any suggestions please visit my legends thread, Link below.

hi I'm newbie here. is this the thread that i can request FM2011 players picture and all the teams Logo. if yes, where and when is it available to download?

thanks guys!

NO this is for Custom Databases hence the thread title:p

Try the graphics forum:)

The only way to do this is to create 8 seperate competitions with pheonix playing in each comp, with the stadium specified as the opponents stadium.

As the New Zealand Nation is not selectable in FM11 this will mean creating the leagues,
I,ve had a look on the net and there is only one major league the ABS Premiership which I would be happy to create for you along with the Chatham cup and the ABS Phoenix Challenge as layed out above, The only thing I cant seem to find is the Rules ie Transfer Dates,discipline rules,Squad and Match Rules any help on this would be apprieciated.

Firstly I realise this is the wrong thread so I apologise. I already have the ASB Premiership made and working but thanks anyway.
Secondly thats what I thought I would have to do. Create 8 different Cups and specify teams, and stadium. I ended up just Adding a phoenix Reserve team to the ASB Premiership (as this is what they are trying to achieve in reality anyway) and docking them 30 points a year till 2100 so that the reserve team Never qualify for the Oceania Club Champions comp.

Thanks for your help, and again sorry for posting in the wrong thread (was supposed to be posted in advice?)

dlornie

Available here is 3 British Club Cups. The First BCC League is a Contiinental based Competition with the 5 top Leagues(66 teams) from England,Scotland,Wales,Republic Ireland and Northern Ireland with 1 qualifying Rd, 1st KO stage (32 teams), Group Stage (8 grps), 2nd KO stage(16), QF,SF and Final at Millenium Stadium.

All KO's are 2 legs apart from Final.

The Second Db British Cup NR Replaces the FA Cup in England using all the nations as above Leagues (1732 Clubs) in a KO Competition over 14 rds, All Club nations are correct so you can play this with England only selected or with any other nation selected. The English Clubs now Qualify for Europe via the League, to keep the Euro Comps working Correctly.

The 3rd BCC KO is a KO Continental Competition. 7 Rds 2 legs 66 teams.

All dbs have been Holidayed until 21 June 2011 or more.

Hope you Enjoy and let me know which one you prefer, theres no reason why you couldnt load 1 and 2 together or 2 and 3.

Last edited:
Am in the process of doing one but doubt it will be ready until Jan/Feb as there is a lot to edit in if you have any suggestions please visit my legends thread, Link below.

Cheers for the reply, I presumed it would take a while. No worries and I'll keep an eye on that thread of yours.

Hi, any chance you could do this:

Basically swap all the clubs around, so have premiership teams in the BS N/S and BS N/S in Premiership and BS teams in Championship league 2 in league 1, league 1 in league 2. Cheers.

Edit: I know there's more teams in some leagues than others, but just 'overflow' them into the next league.

Thanks alot for that Nick ! do i just save it into editor data and it will work ok ? im new to this editor stuff !

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

daza mfc thanks but they leagues arent in that file, not sure if the leagues are further down, say level 12 and 13 or they were missed out. is it possible to play with both files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.