The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your after advice in creating Db go to Editing help thread. If your requesting us to Create Db let us know what you want and we will do it.:)

OK. I would like a Db. Using 2 leagues with 16 teams in each I would like all the current champions league teams in them. With a championship play-off at the end that includes the top 8 of each division. No relegation or promotion places as this is just a one-season thing. Also I would like a cup competition including all the teams in both divisions in a 2-legged knockout round competition until the final (one-leg). I would like the names of the leagues: UEFA Champions League 1 and UEFA Champions League 2, the cup comp UEFA Champions Trophy. The teams I would like in UEFA Champions League 1 are: Inter Milan; Tottenham; Schalke 04; Olympique Lyon; Manchester Utd; Valencia; Barcelona; Rubin Kazan; FC Bayern' AS Roma; Chelsea; Marseille; AC Milan; Real Madrid; Arsenal and Shakhtar Donetsk. In Champions League 2 I would like the rest; FC Twente; Werder Bremen; Benfica; Hapoel Tel-Aviv; Bursaspor; Rangers; FC Copenhagen; Panathinaikos; FC Basel; CFR Cluj; Spartak Moscow; MSK Zilina; Ajax; Auxerre: Braga; Partizan.

So to sum up: (both leagues)

2 Leagues of 16 teams (UEFA Champions League 1 and 2):
Rounds: 2
Points for win: 3
Fixture Priority: High- Continental Cup
No promotion or relegation places
League sorting rules: 1st - goal difference - 2nd - Goals for - 3rd - goals for away from home - 4th - red cards - 5th - yellow cards
no television or rights money

Subs - 3 from 7
no match rules
Max squad size - 25
No squad rules

Championship play-off ( both leagues)
type - cup
teams - 8
away goals, extra time and pens
2 legged fixtures

1 Cup Competition (UEFA Champions Trophy)
Type - other cup
knockout rounds
all teams from both leagues
random seeding
exdtra time, pens, away goals
subs - 3 from 7

If I have missed anything out please reply to this post. Also could whoever decides to take on this task let me know aprox how long it would take them? I am very keen to play :)

Thanks

Will start tomorrow
Should be done tomorrow evening, any preference on nation and do you want them to Qualify for proper UCL

Will start tomorrow
Should be done tomorrow evening, any preference on nation and do you want them to Qualify for proper UCL

I've just been tinkering around myself with the editor and I may have already done it but please go ahead as you are definatley more advanced at this than myself. No preference on a nation no and no I dont want any european qualification thanks.

:)

hey there. Im normally good at editing but i cannot figure out the continental editor. what i'm looking to do is add the cup winners cup back into the game. plus a few other competitions like the Anglo- Scottish Cup or make a British Cup with all the home nation clubs. If you could help that would be great, and any hints to give out would be helpful too. ta

hi i have had some problems putting myself in the game so can someone tackle this for me

name:robert lecomber
age 15
position gk
dob:2/8/95
ca:50
pa:200
english

the problem i have been facing is when i have put myself in the game via the editor i save it load fm11 up and then my player is there 4 times? i dont get that.

Jamie92

Uefa Champions League + Trophy Db Nation used U.A.E
In addition to your instrutions I've improved Nation and Continent reputations and league standing also Final of Trophy is at May Day Stadium 145k(largest in game) Hope you Enjoy.

any thing you want changing/adding let me know.

robertlecomber09

Yourself in the game, you did'nt specify a team so I,ve done 2 dbs 1 free agent and 1 with you in Newcastle youth team, Only load 1 Db and follow installation instructions in OP.

Hope you enjoy and as above anything you want adding will be pleased to do.

hey there. Im normally good at editing but i cannot figure out the continental editor. what i'm looking to do is add the cup winners cup back into the game. plus a few other competitions like the Anglo- Scottish Cup or make a British Cup with all the home nation clubs. If you could help that would be great, and any hints to give out would be helpful too. ta

Playing about with the continental cup feature myself at the moment, once perfected it will do Cup Winners ago if somebody has'nt already done it.

Will do Anglo-Scot Cup and British Cup for you, Any ideas on Prize Money/type of Comp ie KO, or Group-stage.

Suprsied we are getting Requests, one would think people might want to play with conventional teams first

Jamie92

Uefa Champions League + Trophy Db Nation used U.A.E
In addition to your instrutions I've improved Nation and Continent reputations and league standing also Final of Trophy is at May Day Stadium 145k(largest in game) Hope you Enjoy.

any thing you want changing/adding let me know.

robertlecomber09

Yourself in the game, you did'nt specify a team so I,ve done 2 dbs 1 free agent and 1 with you in Newcastle youth team, Only load 1 Db and follow installation instructions in OP.

Hope you enjoy and as above anything you want adding will be pleased to do.

psycho1970,

The Db was great. But I have been thinking now and is there any way possible that you could create 8 groups of 4 teams each, 2 qualifying from each to play eachother in a 2 legged knockout round, quarter-final, semi final and one leg final. Basically exactly the same as the champions league. I have tried it myself but I'm not sure how to get 8 different groups with 4 teams in each and then they get drawn into the knockout rounds from different groups so they arnt playing eachother again after the group stage. Would greatly appreciate it if this could be done. If you need advanced details I will give them.

Thanks

Can someone advise where I might find the templates?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Can someone answer the following questions:1. What is the maximum amount of clubs possible in a league?2. Is it possible to play a game per day?3. Is it possible to have a leauge run indefinitely, where it never ends, the points totals just carry on.4. Would it be possible to create a world club cup cometition?

Playing about with the continental cup feature myself at the moment, once perfected it will do Cup Winners ago if somebody has'nt already done it.

Will do Anglo-Scot Cup and British Cup for you, Any ideas on Prize Money/type of Comp ie KO, or Group-stage.

Thank you for giving it a go. I would like the british cup to have a group stage round in it some where with KO rounds before and after, similar to current euro comps, but Anglo-scot just a KO non-seeded competition.
I don't have any preferences towards prize money or anything else. just out to enjoy it.
Thanks lots

psycho1970,

The Db was great. But I have been thinking now and is there any way possible that you could create 8 groups of 4 teams each, 2 qualifying from each to play eachother in a 2 legged knockout round, quarter-final, semi final and one leg final. Basically exactly the same as the champions league. I have tried it myself but I'm not sure how to get 8 different groups with 4 teams in each and then they get drawn into the knockout rounds from different groups so they arnt playing eachother again after the group stage. Would greatly appreciate it if this could be done. If you need advanced details I will give them.

Thanks

Glad you like it. I find if you have an idea for a Db create it then load and play it you almost always see a way to improve it so happy to give it a tweak. The way you can custom competitions now is a god send however it doesnt allow you(not that I can see anyway) to not have teams from the same group play in the next KO round as the clubs are drawn randomly.

if I find a way around this I will change and PM you but netherless I presnt you with UCL v2

Champions Trophy (Champions Style) Enjoy

Thank you for giving it a go. I would like the british cup to have a group stage round in it some where with KO rounds before and after, similar to current euro comps, but Anglo-scot just a KO non-seeded competition.
I don't have any preferences towards prize money or anything else. just out to enjoy it.
Thanks lots

Created Anglo-Scottish Cup but having trouble with 2nd season.
1st season I can get 16 teams from English prem and 12 from Scottish prem and 4 from scottish 1st division but in 2nd season the 4 from SCO 1st division get replaced by euro teams unless I can find a way around getting lower league teams in comp the only 2 ways to do this is to either have 20 teams from eng Prem and 12 from scottish prem or specify teams individually.

If you want specific teams give me the teams you would like entered. While Im waiting for your reply I will carry on trying to find a way to edit in lower league selection.

dlornie

Anglo-scottish cup. After extensive effort to find a way to include lower league teams into continental competitions in 2nd season I now conclude it cant be done, so I,ve created it using the 20 english prem teams and the 12 Scottish prem teams. My offer still stands to create it using specific teams if you give me a list of teams you would like entered.

Also I am going to make a Anglo-scottish Cup based in one of the nations so lower league teams willl be entered.

The British Cup I am going to do 2 ways the 1st using Continental Rules with the top Division teams from the 5 nations and the 2nd All British teams included using Nation rules.

Hope you enjoy Anglo-Scottish Cup and will PM you when British Cup is done.

I'm looking for a edited database where the Scottish teams (and Welsh if possible, but more importantly Scottish) are in the English leagues?

I'm looking for a edited database where the Scottish teams (and Welsh if possible, but more importantly Scottish) are in the English leagues?

I could do one where the Top Division Clubs in Scotland,Wales are in the English Leagues
replacing lowest Rep teams in England but spreading Scottish and Welsh teams through the Leagues. Any good to you ?.

I could do one where the Top Division Clubs in Scotland,Wales are in the English Leagues
replacing lowest Rep teams in England but spreading Scottish and Welsh teams through the Leagues. Any good to you ?.

Yep :D Sounds good, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.