The Custom Database Editing Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is to do with what patch you are using and what patch the DB was made on

Club Template

Team Name: Brinkburn fc

Short Name:Brinky
Six letter Name: Brinky
Nickname: The blues
Year Founded: 2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): pro
Balence: Lower league one
Transfer Budget: £50,000
Wage Budget:200,000
Basic Colours Home: red and blue
Basic Colours Away: pink and yellow
Basic Colours Third:maroon
Relationships(eg Rivals): Darlington : rivals Hartlepool : parent team Liverpool :parent team
Club replaced: Stockport
League: League 2
Request a stadium for it.

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: The Ba Stadium
Stadium City: Hartlepool
Stadium Owner: Chairman
Stadium Capacity: 10,000
Stadium Capacity Limit:10,000
Year Stadium Built:2010

Players:

Gk : Elliott Hogg
Lewis Hall

Def: Jack Swales Rb or Cb
Ryan Peart CB
Sam Nixon Cb / CM
Liam Gallagher : CB / CM
Ethan Voss Rb/RM
Jamie Mcleod Lb
Rhys Cole LB/LM/AMl

Mid : David cooper cm
Jake Richardson lm/cm/rm/Striker
Hayden Measor : rm /striker
Danny Earle : rm / lm
Harry Bellerby : lm/cm/rm/striker

St : Ben Goodchild: striker

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

best three players :
Eliott hogg
Jack Swales
Jake Richardson

make the rest so were promtion condenders thanks

Maybe it is to do with what patch you are using and what patch the DB was made on

Database was made on 11.2 patch, I remembered to swap the teams and everything, if you get a yellow warning sign next to England, hover over it and tell me what the problem is..

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

hi everybody!
I would like the following database, if it seems possible to you:
European competitions:
Champions league:
54 teams qualified (53 champions + title holder)
preliminary round: 12 teams home and away games
1st round: 8 pools of 6 teams. home and away games. 32 qualify.
then last 32 (home and away), etc until final.final in a single game
Cup winner cup:
54 teams qualified (53 champions + title holder)
preliminary round: 42 teams, 14 pools of 3, home and away games, 28 qualify
10 pools of 4, home and away games. 20 qualify
4 pools of 5, home and away games, 16 qualify
then last 16 (home and away) to final (single game)
Europa League:
128 teams. title holder (1) + 5 teams from countries ranked 1 to 5 (25) + 4 teams from countries ranked 6 to 12 (28)+ 3 teams from countries ranked 13 to 21 (27) + 2 teams from 22 to 37 (32) + 1 from 38 to 53 (16)
last 64, home and away games
then 2 pools stages, 16 pools*4 teams then 8 pools*4 teams.
last 16 (home and away) to final
Super cup: if possible, winner + finalist of CL + winner of cwc+ winner of EL, if not, CWC against CL

World
Club world cup:
all the national champions (something>200?)
one preliminary round then last 128 to final, every round in a single game
club
Club world cup winner cup:
all the national champions (something>200?)
one preliminary round then last 128 to final, every round in a single game
World challenge:
as many as possible (512? 256) teams, like a world uefa cup.
every round in a single game
world super cup:
WCup winner +W europa league +WChampions league+W CL finalist

money: keep the same for Champions league + Europa league, something in the middle for CWC
at the world level, don't really know, 1M€ per round?

Not sure I'm really clear, please tell if you need more information

I am sorry but this is 2 much information, I am getting confused and i am pretty sure it wont work even if I can manage to make what u like, sorry again mate but its too large a DB for me to attempt :(

Could anyone make this team?

Club Template

Team Name: Lisburn Young Boys
Short Name: United
Six letter Name: United
Nickname:
Year Founded: 2010
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.): Semi professional
Balence: Blue square premier level- average
Transfer Budget: same as above
Wage Budget: same as above
Basic Colours Home: Red and White
Basic Colours Away: All white
Basic Colours Third: Striped green and black
Relationships: Manchester United (good) FC united (good)
Affiliations: Manchester United
Club replaced: Corby
League: Blue Square North

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: Lisburn Avenue
Stadium City: Lisburn
Stadium Owner: Lisburn Young Boys
Stadium Capacity: 1500 seated
Stadium Capacity Limit: 20000
Year Stadium Built:2010

Any players which would be decent for a blue square premier team.

It would be very much appreciated if anyone could make this for me? :) thanks in advance.
Yep - doing this

mate have u managed to find the problem with my DB?
Nope - the team didn't have a city set so i put it as worthing - apart from that i couldn't see anything wrong. I'm hoping its just a patch issue now, if he doesn't have the latest patch then that could be why he can't play it. Other than that, i don't know what it'd be :S

Nope - the team didn't have a city set so i put it as worthing - apart from that i couldn't see anything wrong. I'm hoping its just a patch issue now, if he doesn't have the latest patch then that could be why he can't play it. Other than that, i don't know what it'd be :S

lol I hope we figure the problem out, I did my nut in creating all those players, have u done Calums Auction Game yet mate?

lol I hope we figure the problem out, I did my nut in creating all those players, have u done Calums Auction Game yet mate?
Not finished - started last night - waiting for CalumE5 to answer a couple of questions so i can finish it off

Not finished - started last night - waiting for CalumE5 to answer a couple of questions so i can finish it off

aight, jus asking cos I am part of his auction, maybe i can answer the questions for you mate, tell me

my database i asked for if possible please can i have it on the 11.1 update

thanks a lot
Sure no problem :D

Currently doing a request for CalumE5 and then NathyLawd - after that i will do yours - should be done today ^^)

Database was made on 11.2 patch, I remembered to swap the teams and everything, if you get a yellow warning sign next to England, hover over it and tell me what the problem is..

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------
it says requires maximum of 24 teams for blue square bet premier found 25 , maybe you've added Worthing United to the BSP and not the BSS or something ?

wll you guys make a past database??

id love to play the 01-02 season again but in this game rather than playing an old game without the cool stuff in fm2011

any year before 2004 would be cool. even a season from the 90's or if possible 80's/70's

wll you guys make a past database??

id love to play the 01-02 season again but in this game rather than playing an old game without the cool stuff in fm2011

any year before 2004 would be cool. even a season from the 90's or if possible 80's/70's
Sorry buddy, we wont be making this - databases of previous years are incredibly large and difficult - would take months to do as well

Just too large, sorry

it says requires maximum of 24 teams for blue square bet premier found 25 , maybe you've added Worthing United to the BSP and not the BSS or something ?
Ok buddy - yeah Farnborough were in BSP making it 25 teams lol - worthing are in BSS and i've removed Farnborough from BSP - it should work now
View attachment 127215

Ok buddy - yeah Farnborough were in BSP making it 25 teams lol - worthing are in BSS and i've removed Farnborough from BSP - it should work now
View attachment 127215

Thanks mate your a star :) does the contracts expiering at 1917 mean they will never expire or should i edit all of them in fmrte ?

Thanks mate your a star :) does the contracts expiering at 1917 mean they will never expire or should i edit all of them in fmrte ?
errr lol i didn't make the database - i dont know wether they'll never expire or wether they already have expired - prob best to edit them

Club Template

Team Name:Athletic Football Club Oldham 2005
Short Name:AFC Oldham
Six letter Name:Afc Old
Nickname:The Owls
Year Founded:2005
Status(Professional, Ametuer ect.):Professional
Balence:10mil
Transfer Budget:0
Wage Budget:80k
Basic Colours Home:Orange/black
Basic Colours Away:Orange
Basic Colours Third:Black
Relationships(eg Rivals)None
Affiliations:None
Club replaced:
League:Blue Square Premier

Stadium Template

Stadium Name: Snipe Clough
Stadium City: Oldham (north west)
Stadium Owner: Amanda Hoyle
Stadium Capacity: 500
Stadium Capacity Limit:530
Year Stadium Built:1935

hey guys,

hope someone can help me. I've been trying to create a Home Nations competition to replace what they are planning to launch next season.... however cant get it to work. Any chance someone can create one for me.

The teams I want in a league are England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland. I want the comp to replace the one they are doing this season without England in.

Hope this doesnt come across as pushy however I was concerned that I may not have given enough detail on my previous request.

I would like the competition to replace the current Four Nations Competition and be similar to the competition that Vauxhall are planning for next season.

The teams I want to take part are England, Wales, Scotland and Northen Ireland and be similar to the current 6 nations rugby and have the tournement over a few weekends.

24th May 2011, 28th May 2011 and 4th June 2011.... these dates are currently free and set aside as International dates. The kick offs would be 3pm and 5pm for a weekend game and 5pm and 8pm for midweek games.

The database would need to work on FM11 DB 11.2.1

Is this competition possible? Ive attempted to make the tournement using other international created cups as templates but no joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.