What type of player would you describe Kagawa then.......or Rooney when he opperates in midfield.....Kagawa and Goetz are pretty similar in my book

Kagawa is nowhere near as creative as Götze, in real life or in the game, as his attributes reflect. I'm not saying Kagawa isn't a good player, and his off the ball movement is incredible, he just lacks creativity. And Rooney? I'm sorry, you can't call him creative. Yes, he can pick out a pass and has been amazing since he's been playing that role, which I never expected to be honest because I've always seen him as an out and out striker, but again, creative? No.

Of course, this is just my opinion, I just think Kagawa and Rooney both lack the creativity of Götze.

Player: Toby Alderweireld
Team you are managing: AFC Ajax
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: Player switch: Raheem Sterling
Year: 2013/14
Other Info:

I'm playing Ajax, 1st season just ended. I'm need of an additional Right Winger and my eye has fallen on Raheem Sterling. Liverpool is interested in my central defender: Toby Alderweireld, I checked and I can trade players.

So: Trade Toby Alderweireld for Raheem Sterling?

Alderweireld proved to be a solid man in defence last season, so not sure yet...

Last edited:
What type of player would you describe Kagawa then.......or Rooney when he opperates in midfield.....Kagawa and Goetz are pretty similar in my book

Kagawa is pretty poor on the game, I'm into January and all he has is 1 goal to his name, 0 assists. Rooney doesn't seem to chip in with as many assists as he did on previous games either; so I'd definitely bring in another creative player.

Player: Charlie Austin
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying/selling: Burnley
Offer: £9m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: desperately need a striker, not got many options though

Player: Charlie Austin
Team you are managing: Reading
Team who are buying/selling: Burnley
Offer: £9m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: desperately need a striker, not got many options though

Take a look at Wellington Nem. He has a minimum release of $5.75 and can play ST or any of the attacking spot. Much better in my opinion

Player: Toby Alderweireld
Team you are managing: AFC Ajax
Team who are buying/selling: Liverpool
Offer: Player switch: Raheem Sterling
Year: 2013/14
Other Info:

I'm playing Ajax, 1st season just ended. I'm need of an additional Right Winger and my eye has fallen on Raheem Sterling. Liverpool is interested in my central defender: Toby Alderweireld, I checked and I can trade players.

So: Trade Toby Alderweireld for Raheem Sterling?

Alderweireld proved to be a solid man in defence last season, so not sure yet...

Keep Toby. I'm never had a ton of success with Raheem.

Kagawa is nowhere near as creative as Götze, in real life or in the game, as his attributes reflect. I'm not saying Kagawa isn't a good player, and his off the ball movement is incredible, he just lacks creativity. And Rooney? I'm sorry, you can't call him creative. Yes, he can pick out a pass and has been amazing since he's been playing that role, which I never expected to be honest because I've always seen him as an out and out striker, but again, creative? No.

Of course, this is just my opinion, I just think Kagawa and Rooney both lack the creativity of Götze.

Rooney's not creative......oh dear....

Kagawa is pretty poor on the game, I'm into January and all he has is 1 goal to his name, 0 assists. Rooney doesn't seem to chip in with as many assists as he did on previous games either; so I'd definitely bring in another creative player.

Kagawa has an assist a game fro me....

Player: Davide Santon
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying/selling:Newcastle
Offer: £12m plus Squillaci
Year: July 2012
Other Info: Looking for a new lb who can become world class within a few seasons. Santon looks promising although there is Alaba (from bayern) but his defensive stats aren't quite as good as Santon's and is more expensive. Thank you

Player
: Ilkay Gundogan
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: £15.75m plus Chamakh
Year: August 2012
Other Info: Looking for a centre midfielder with better defensive qualities , already have arteta and cazorla although I think are more attacking. I also have Wilshere, who should be world class in a few seasons. Thank you

Whats your budget? if you sell Johnson too?

Sold Johnson taking total budget to £72.15 million (522K wages p/w), taking the "Youth to Gold" approach though, so not really looking to spend a lot of that. Taking Javi Garcia on loan for the season to support in midfield.

This is my current first team squad, any tips on strengthening it? Only generally looking for age 23 and below, or alternatively older, more experienced players that will be 4 million or less as back ups or possible mentors to my stronger young players.

View attachment 282392

Player - Zakaria Labyad
Team managing - Liverpool
Team selling - Sporting
Offer - £12.25 million (3 up front, 9.25 over two years)

Player - Luuk de Jong
Team managing - Liverpool
Team selling - Gladbach
Offer - £12 million (3.5 upfront, 8.5 over four years)

Would appreciate input from anyone whether de Jong is even a worthwhile signing considering Borini being that bit older, higher CA and equal PA? And also have Ademilson arriving in January. Planning on selling Suarez after this season, promoting Borini to lead striker and in turn Ademilson to back up.

Like Rooney's creative overhead kick for a goal against Man City wasn't creative?

Just sayin ;)

...yeah... well, umm... he was trying to outdo Ronaldo in the diving technique and his foot connected with the ball!

Player: Davide Santon
Team who are buying/selling:Newcastle
Offer: £12m plus Squillaci
Year: July 2012
Other Info: Looking for a new lb who can become world class within a few seasons. Santon looks promising although there is Alaba (from bayern) but his defensive stats aren't quite as good as Santon's and is more expensive. Thank you

Player
: Ilkay Gundogan
Team who are buying/selling: Dortmund
Offer: £15.75m plus Chamakh
Year: August 2012
Other Info: Looking for a centre midfielder with better defensive qualities , already have arteta and cazorla although I think are more attacking. I also have Wilshere, who should be world class in a few seasons. Thank you

Player: Younès Kaboul
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling:Manchester United
Offer: £2.2 + Shinji Kagawa (or £1.9 + Phil Jones)
Year: January 2012
Other Info: With Kagawa, I can easily find goals with Defoe/Adebayor/Dempsey and use Kagawa's speed to find myself a goal.
Phil Jones: I can finally use Jan Vertonghen as an attacking libero. Plus, Phil Jones is 19 years old, whereas Kaboul is 25 years old.
If there are other player i should get instead of these two in Manchester United, i am open for a discussion. (I'm surprised that Manchester United accepted a deal with me to trade Kagawa for Kaboul)

Player: Younès Kaboul
Team you are managing: Tottenham
Team who are buying/selling:Manchester United
Offer: £2.2 + Shinji Kagawa (or £1.9 + Phil Jones)
Year: January 2012
Other Info: With Kagawa, I can easily find goals with Defoe/Adebayor/Dempsey and use Kagawa's speed to find myself a goal.
Phil Jones: I can finally use Jan Vertonghen as an attacking libero. Plus, Phil Jones is 19 years old, whereas Kaboul is 25 years old.
If there are other player i should get instead of these two in Manchester United, i am open for a discussion. (I'm surprised that Manchester United accepted a deal with me to trade Kagawa for Kaboul)

Deal with the Phil Jones offer. Jones is younger than Kaboul as well as being versatile and will also count towards 1 of your home grown players.

Hello,

I'am new in this thread :p, And i need some help on which players to buy,
I'm managing Newcastle United and i'am really searching for some young players that can grow out to Crucial 1st team players,

Please help.

What position & role do you play him in?

Attacking Playmaker.....but i've tweeked it so he doesn't roam from position, has a little more creative freedom and sits a bit deeper. I've also made sure he rarely makes forward runs so he gets on the ball more often :) Hope this helps :)