Player: Javier Hernandez
Team You Are Managing: Arsenal
Team Who Are Selling: Manchester Utd.
Offer: £8.25 (overall value of 8.25); offered 60k p/w
Year: 2013/14
Other Information: Hernandez is currently transfer listed due to a lack of first team football. I currently have the following players as strikers: Giroud, Llorente, Depay, and Vaclav Kadlec.

OR:

Player: Stevan Jovetic
Team Who Are Selling: Fiorentina
Offer: £6.75 (minimum fee release clause)-value:
£9; offered 70k p/w
Other Information: I set the date that he comes as the day that the English season ends (June 9).
I currently have the following players as strikers: Giroud, Llorente, Depay, and Vaclav Kadlec.

Should I buy one? Or should I get both?

Player: Javier Hernandez
Team Who Are Selling: Manchester Utd.
Offer: £8.25 (overall value of 8.25); offered 60k p/w
Other Information: Hernandez is currently transfer listed due to a lack of first team football. I currently have the following players as strikers: Giroud, Llorente, Depay, and Vaclav Kadlec.

OR:

Player: Stevan Jovetic
Team Who Are Selling: Fiorentina
Offer: £6.75 (minimum fee release clause)-value:
£9; offered 70k p/w
Other Information: I set the date that he comes as the day that the English season ends (June 9).
I currently have the following players as strikers: Giroud, Llorente, Depay, and Vaclav Kadlec.

Should I buy one? Or should I get both?

IMO id buy Jovetic, Hernandez i find is inconsistant and misses alot of chances

Player: Gareth Bale
Team You Are Managing: Liverpool
Team Who Are Selling: Spurs
Offer: £25million
Year: 2014/2015
Other Information:
he wants 170k a week but i can afford it should i get him as suarez wants to leave and i have transfer listed him so he can leave if i get a decent bid for him SHOULD I BUY BALE?

Player: Christian Benteke
Team Who Are Selling: Aston Villa
Offer: £19million
Year: 2014/15
Other Information:

Player: Gareth Bale
Team Who Are Selling: Spurs
Offer: £25million
Other Information:
he wants 170k a week but i can afford it should i get him as suarez wants to leave and i have transfer listed him so he can leave if i get a decent bid for him SHOULD I BUY BALE?

Deal!!!!!!!

View attachment 377065Player: David Villa
Team You Are Managing: Swansea
Team Who Are Selling: Free Transfer
Offer: -
Other Information: He's going to be on 105k a week. I already have Gary Hooper, Tony Watt, Fierro and Cornelious. I need someone to help me push for Champions League.

Other Information: He's going to be on 105k a week. I already have Gary Hooper, Tony Watt, Fierro and Cornelious. I need someone to help me push for Champions League.

No deal, wages are far to high!

Try to get those wages lowered. Use Loyalty Fee and Agent Fee.. if you get those higher.. you can lower the contract. Also setting him as a "Key Player" will also make him consider lowering the contract.

Hi All

I need a CDM for my Arsenal save, (right at start of season one) the two options are:

Arturo Vidal - £33m / £120k p/w
Luiz Gustavo - £17m / £95k pw

Head tells me Gustavo for half the price, but ****, Vidal looks like a machine.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Actually you got him cheap (that's something like 40 mil E). 40 mil E for a player of his caliber is a bargain. Wanted to bring him to City and Juventus wanted something like 67 mil E and they didn't want to negotiate.

Try to get those wages lowered. Use Loyalty Fee and Agent Fee.. if you get those higher.. you can lower the contract. Also setting him as a "Key Player" will also make him consider lowering the contract.

Also add relegation release clause £0, brings it down loads. Try and weave as many pointless clauses in as possible.

Hi All

I need a CDM for my Arsenal save, (right at start of season one) the two options are:

Arturo Vidal - £33m / £120k p/w
Luiz Gustavo - £17m / £95k pw

Head tells me Gustavo for half the price, but ****, Vidal looks like a machine.

Thanks!

Maxime Gonalons.. much cheaper.. turns out to be boss.

In all my saves Vidal gets injured a lot . Not worth it ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Team im managing: Everton
Team selling to me: Spurs
Player: Sandro
Year:2012/13 first season
Price: £20 Million

other info: So Fellaini left to Real Madrid for £22.5 Million because of his ****** release clause but heard Sandro turns out class this year. and i need a fellaini replacement

OR....

Team im managing: Everton
Team selling to me: Real Madrid
Player: Sami Khedira
Year:2012/13 first season
Price: £21.5 Million

Other info: So he is worth £1.5 Million more but dunno who will be better to replace Fellaini thinking Sandro but what you think ???