Just startet a new game playing as Barcelona with summor update .
Chelsea have aksed for pedro we have ended up with a transfer of 33.5 pund my question is shall i see him ?

Just startet a new game playing as Barcelona with summor update .
Chelsea have aksed for pedro we have ended up with a transfer of 33.5 pund my question is shall i see him ?

sell him as its a lot of money.

View attachment 379093

Worth a 6.75m buy out clause? - Havn't played with a AMC yet, keen to open up my tactical options.

Also very interested in this kid...how much would you pay for him..:

View attachment 379094

no harm activating the clause as he looks pretty decent and you can always sell at a profit if he doesnt work out. as for the picture below, i wont pay more than 15m pounds if i can help it.

Hey everyone,

So, i am at year 2016 with Sporting Lisbon and i need a DL/WBL. Searched a little bit and found the most promissing regen of the game in this position:

View attachment 379490

Here's more information taken from Genie:

View attachment 379491

I want to buy it, but after a long time of negotiations (months, actually) i finally know how much Cruzeiro (actual Brazilian team of this player) and the price is 20M€ (17.75M£).

Deal or no Deal?

1st season liverpool, LFCmarshalls update.

i'm looking for an AMR but also want him to be able to play all over the front line, wanted Willian just like rumoured in real life but he was too expensive. however two of his teammates are both interested in coming,

Douglas Costa - unsettled - 8m
Wellington Nem - 17.5m

I can only afford and only need one, what do you guys think? I really rate both of them and i've had WN before and he's always done really well for me. (was a beast at a 3.5m price tag!!) I think he's good enough to justify the almost 20m and so is Costa but is that deal just too good to pass on?

Hey everyone,

So, i am at year 2016 with Sporting Lisbon and i need a DL/WBL. Searched a little bit and found the most promissing regen of the game in this position:

View attachment 379490

Here's more information taken from Genie:

View attachment 379491

I want to buy it, but after a long time of negotiations (months, actually) i finally know how much Cruzeiro (actual Brazilian team of this player) and the price is 20M€ (17.75M£).

Deal or no Deal?

well geniescout aside... that player is ridiculous and probably the best LB on the game already without developing any further. if you have the cash yes buy him and play him every game you can.

well geniescout aside... that player is ridiculous and probably the best LB on the game already without developing any further. if you have the cash yes buy him and play him every game you can.

Yea, that what i was thinking about, but since this will be the highest paid transfer of the history of this club, i thought i might asked some advice :D

Btw, there are a lot of rumors that "shark clubs" like Chelsea, Barcelona, etc.. will try to buy my best regen from my academy:

View attachment 379498

How much you think i should sell him?

Yea, that what i was thinking about, but since this will be the highest paid transfer of the history of this club, i thought i might asked some advice :D

Btw, there are a lot of rumors that "shark clubs" like Chelsea, Barcelona, etc.. will try to buy my best regen from my academy:

View attachment 379498

How much you think i should sell him?

again that player is ridiculous, if you are trying to compete at the top level i wouldnt sell him for anything and he should be starting right away.

again that player is ridiculous, if you are trying to compete at the top level i wouldnt sell him for anything and he should be starting right away.

yes, he's right now my main player, so i make sure he plays a lot.. However im afraid that when the transfer proposals start to be rejected by me, the player gets mad with me and ask to leave..

yes, he's right now my main player, so i make sure he plays a lot.. However im afraid that when the transfer proposals start to be rejected by me, the player gets mad with me and ask to leave..

try to set his asking price really high to deter clubs from coming in. 75+.

Player: Yann M'vila
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are selling: Rennais
Offer: £20m, valued at
£10m.
Year: May of second season.
Other Info: Need a good CM to pair with Gonalons/ Ramsey. Arteta getting old and tires easily.

Player: Yann M'vila
Team who are selling: Rennais
Offer: £20m, valued at
£10m.
Year: May of second season.
Other Info: Need a good CM to pair with Gonalons/ Ramsey. Arteta getting old and tires easily.

I remember getting him at 8.5m second season, but if money isnt that issue for you, then deal.. Or, you can look the availability of similar type of players (khedira, vidal, fellaini, sandro,toure...or garmash/strootman)

Player: Xabi Alonso
Team who are buying/selling: RM
Offer: Free
Year: 2013/2014
Other Info: Deciding to sign him on a free at the end of the season. Could take Arteta's place as DLP in 3 man midfield, or just be a tutor for Ramsay/Wilshere/Kondgobia/Chalobah? Only question is the 120k a week in wages he is requiring.​

Player: Javier Pastore
Team who are selling: P$G
Offer: £10.25m, (This is his current value, he is transfer listed)

Year: July (summer of third season)
Other Info: I am offering him
£70k p/w. Thinking of using him as a Center attacking midfielder. He would replace Cazorla since he is starting to age.

Player: Fernando Llorente
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer: £25.5m

Other Info: I have way too many strikers. I have Giroud, Jovetic, Llorente, and Javier Hernandez. I also have a bunch of youth strikers. Should I sell Llorente for that price?

Player: Javier Pastore
Team who are selling: P$G
Offer: £10.25m, (This is his current value, he is transfer listed)

Other Info: I am offering him
£70k p/w. Thinking of using him as a Center attacking midfielder. He would replace Cazorla since he is starting to age.
deal, deal, deal, deal. He is da beast

Player: Fernando Llorente
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer: £25.5m

Other Info: I have way too many strikers. I have Giroud, Jovetic, Llorente, and Javier Hernandez. I also have a bunch of youth strikers. Should I sell Llorente for that price?
Yes. He is declining and that's good money. Buy some young promising regen players.