Player: Lukas Podolski
Team you are managing: Arsenal
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: £9.5m

Year: July (summer of third season)
Other Info: Got injured. Value, confidence, and performance dropped dramatically. Griezmann plays on the left now. Should I sell Prince Poldi??

Player: Lukas Podolski
Team who are buying: Valencia
Offer: £9.5m

Other Info: Got injured. Value, confidence, and performance dropped dramatically. Griezmann plays on the left now. Should I sell Prince Poldi??

If he doesn't figure in your plans at all I suppose, 10m is not a lot for him but if he's just wasting space and taking wages money is money.

Player: Luis Nani
Team who are selling: Man. Utd.
Offer: £8.75m; Valued at
£8m
Other Info: I have Theo, Oxlade and Salvio on the right. However, Walcott has not been impressive lately and I am thinking about selling him... So .. Is Nani worth it?

Offer: £8.75m; Valued at
£8m
Other Info: I have Theo, Oxlade and Salvio on the right. However, Walcott has not been impressive lately and I am thinking about selling him... So .. Is Nani worth it?

No deal IMO Nani is ****. Play Walcott up front he will score u bucket loads

Player: Christian Eriksen
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Ajax
Offer: end of contract free
Year: January 1st season
Other Info: obviously Eriksen is an absolute beast but I already play Coutinho in his spot. I could push him out left but I already have Lamela, Nem, Sterling and Luis Alberto for the wings. I guess I could move on Alberto but he's done awesome for me across the attacking midfield roles.

Other Info: obviously Eriksen is an absolute beast but I already play Coutinho in his spot. I could push him out left but I already have Lamela, Nem, Sterling and Luis Alberto for the wings. I guess I could move on Alberto but he's done awesome for me across the attacking midfield roles.

Christian Eriksen for free?!?! **** YEAH. DEAL

Deal see how he goes even if you dont like him as a player or fits in. You could sell at the end of the season for major gains!

Offer: £6.5m; Valued at
£8m-- (I got it down lower)
Other Info: I have Theo, Oxlade, Salvio, and Douglas Costa to play on the right. However, Walcott has not been impressive lately and I am thinking about selling him... So .. Is Nani worth it?

Other Info: I have Theo, Oxlade, Salvio, and Douglas Costa to play on the right. However, Walcott has not been impressive lately and I am thinking about selling him... So .. Is Nani worth it?
He isn't. No deal

6.5m is a bargain of course, but it seems you are well set on the right, Ox is one of the best right wingers in the game and Douglas Costa and Walcott aren't too shabby either. Plus, Walcott is home-grown at your club which can be important too. Depending on your budget and squad depth in general I would spend the money elsewhere, I don't think buying players just because you can get them on the cheap is always the best option. Especially since Nani isn't a talented youngster in your game he should be like 29?

6.5m is a bargain of course, but it seems you are well set on the right, Ox is one of the best right wingers in the game and Douglas Costa and Walcott aren't too shabby either. Plus, Walcott is home-grown at your club which can be important too. Depending on your budget and squad depth in general I would spend the money elsewhere, I don't think buying players just because you can get them on the cheap is always the best option. Especially since Nani isn't a talented youngster in your game he should be like 29?

He's 26...

Player: Mikel Arteta
Team who are buying: OM
Offer: £15m

Year: August 2014(third season just starting)
Other Info: He's currently 32.. which means he is aging. Also this means he's probably declining. My CM has Gonalons, Ramsey, Wilshere... I also have other CM who are on loan to other clubs so they can develop further. So should I sell him? Or keep him as a experienced player that still is quite good? His only problem is his stamina and endurance in game.

Last edited:
Player: Mikel Arteta
Team who are buying: OM
Offer: £15m

Year: August 2014(third season just starting)
Other Info: He's currently 32.. which means he is aging. Also this means he's probably declining. My CM has Gonalons, Ramsey, Wilshere... I also have other CM who are on loan to other clubs so they can develop further. So should I sell him? Or keep him as a experienced player that still is quite good? His only problem is his stamina and endurance in game.

its the last time you'll get such an offer for him. i would sell him tbh.

Player: Mousa Dembele
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer: £27.5m
Year: Summer 2013
Other Info; Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Could be that he's a "hidden gem". Dembele has been boss. Him, Sandro and Hughes have been bossing the midfield, having won the league with 6 games to go. He's been great, but I think £27.5m is a lot. 48 games, 12 goals and 12 assists from the central midfield.

Player: Regen
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: NA
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: young CB- apparently a wonderkid, can turn one of the finest imo from his stats...
I have Sakho, Papadopoulos, Kirchhoff, Musacchio, Papasthopoulos in my CB. (none of the OG!!)...
want him for the future.. have already made bids upto $6m, all rejected.
enquiries, rejected.
scouts suggested he might be available for $9/10m... worth it? been trying to unsettle him too..

Player: Mousa Dembele
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are buying: Juventus
Offer: £27.5m
Year: Summer 2013
Other Info; Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Could be that he's a "hidden gem". Dembele has been boss. Him, Sandro and Hughes have been bossing the midfield, having won the league with 6 games to go. He's been great, but I think £27.5m is a lot. 48 games, 12 goals and 12 assists from the central midfield.

you wouldn't get a lot more $$$ for him. i'd say sell, and try buying someone like Capoue, or Luiz Gustavo, Defour etc..
or maybe a strong, but more attacking CM..

Player: Regen
Team who are buying/selling: Ajax
Offer: NA
Year: 2014/15
Other Info: young CB- apparently a wonderkid, can turn one of the finest imo from his stats...
I have Sakho, Papadopoulos, Kirchhoff, Musacchio, Papasthopoulos in my CB. (none of the OG!!)...
want him for the future.. have already made bids upto $6m, all rejected.
enquiries, rejected.
scouts suggested he might be available for $9/10m... worth it? been trying to unsettle him too..

I would go for it if you don't need to improve elsewhere, if he has that potential he will be better than Kirchoff and Musacchio, and if you get him i would sell Papasthopoulous

Player: Odjida-Ofoe (Club Brugge)
Team you are managing: HSV
Teams who are selling: Club Brugge
Offer: They want between 5-6 million € EDIT: They accepted a 5.25 million € bid.
Year: 2012-2013
Other Info: Looking for a good cover/backup player for Milan Badelj, playing a 4-1-3-1-1 kind of system with Rincon at CDM, Badelj CM and Van der Vaart at CAM. I have 10 million € to spend, so if there is another player for the same type of quality I can get for a similiar/lower price, I would be glad to hear :) Preferably a Deep lying playmaker.

Player: Odjida-Ofoe (Club Brugge)
Team you are managing: HSV
Teams who are selling: Club Brugge
Offer: They want between 5-6 million € EDIT: They accepted a 5.25 million € bid.
Year: 2012-2013
Other Info: Looking for a good cover/backup player for Milan Badelj, playing a 4-1-3-1-1 kind of system with Rincon at CDM, Badelj CM and Van der Vaart at CAM. I have 10 million € to spend, so if there is another player for the same type of quality I can get for a similiar/lower price, I would be glad to hear :) Preferably a Deep lying playmaker.

also look at cristian ledesma, seydou keita, camacho, fernando belluschi, theo janssen, nestor ortigoza, roman shirokov, cheyrou, sergi roberto (barca), jacob butterfield, koo ja-cheol (great release clause)- he could turn to be decent for you... mads albaek, mikel rico, sven ****, goretzka, renaud cohade, ole kristian selnaes- turns pretty good for decent teams, rodrigo battaglia...

Player: Yohan Cabaye
Team you are managing: Manchester United
Team who are buying/selling: Newcastle
Offer: £13.5m
Year: 2012/13
Other Info: Lots of injuries in midfield area going into Jan